Company: Synergis IT + Creative
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Scrum Master Atlanta, GAContract to Hire
Builds high-performing Agile portfolio releases by providing
leadership to multiple custom software application teams.
Coordinates with teams and stakeholders to define scopes of release
increments. Provides guidance on software releases to ensure
alignment to company goals and objectives. Supports portfolio
execution, escalates impediments, manages risks and dependencies,
and helps drive continuous improvement for projects.
- Serves as a mentor and facilitator within the organization for
Agile process improvements.
- Leads and influences others on Agile best practices.
- Mentors and coaches Scrum Master and facilitates Agile learning
events for the team.
- Works across multiple Agile teams to develop solutions.
- Tracks and communicates team metrics and shares information in
a clear and transparent manner.
- Serves as an administrator on Jira to create new boards,
workflows, custom fields, and remediations.
- Determines the best Agile framework to be used based on
business demands. Ensures product owners and teams are using
effective techniques to manage product backlogs and achieve a clear
understanding of Definition of Done.
- Participates in the continuous improvement feedback cycle with
customers and internal partners.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews,
retrospectives, and other Agile-related meetings.
- Inspires others to adopt new processes and improvements based
on program retrospectives. Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Scrum Master.
- Agile certifications preferred, such as CSM, PSM-I, PSD, CSPO,
PSK, ICP-ATF, ICP-ACC, SA, or SPC.
- Advanced skills in Jira and Confluence, including
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with end user clients, IT executives, project managers,
and development teams. Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field OR MS/MA and
generally 3-5 years of experience in a related field.
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem
solving skills to deal creatively with complex situations.
- Troubleshoots and resolves complex problems.
- Makes decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with
incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to
the expected results.
- Determines and develops an approach to solutions. Receives
technical guidance only on unusual or complex problems or
- May oversee the completion of projects and assignments,
including planning, assigning, monitoring and reviewing progress
and accuracy of work, evaluating results, etc.
- Contributes to employees' professional development but does not
have hiring or firing authority.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please reach out to
Rebecca Berry at or
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries,
from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these
relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300
clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta
Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been
successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas
of information technology. Synergis has been successfully
recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more
information about Synergis, please visit the company website at
Keywords: Synergis IT + Creative, Atlanta , Scrum Master, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!