Software Engineer, Automation
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Itential provides powerful network automation software to companies
worldwide, from Fortune 500 telecommunications and financial
services companies, to enterprises of all sizes. We are committed
to building world-class products that accelerate the move toward
software-driven networks and next generation, agile network
operations. Our corporate headquarters are in Atlanta with offices
in the UK and we are growing fast! We are searching for a Software
Engineer to focus on building automations within our software!
Software Engineers on Itential's Automation teams are responsible
for developing customer-specific automations as members of Agile
development skills to implement the Itential Automation Platform
and develop applications that automate network operations. You are
great at solving problems, debugging, troubleshooting, designing,
and implementing solutions to complex technical issues. Most
importantly, you are a software developer that wants a challenging
environment to continue developing your skills!
What Will You Tell Your Friends?
"I work on automating repeatable activities that big IT teams do on
a daily basis. My team helps large telecommunications companies and
Fortune 500 enterprises change the way they manage their IT
networks. Basically, if you had to update your iPhone a hundred
times in a row, I would build an automation for you!"
Redis, Ansible, Docker, Python, AWS, git, Postman, RabbitMQ, Java,
Linux (CentOS & Ubuntu)
Responsibilities And Duties
- Install and configure the Itential Automation Platform,
including the underlying Node.js, MongoDB, and Redis
infrastructure, within a customer's IT network
- Design and develop custom automations and workflows within the
Itential Automation Platform
- Understand customer requirements and how they translate to
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs within existing applications
- Contribute to the project and sprint planning process by
estimating tasks and deliverables
- Code review and quality test work from your peers
- Produce end-user documentation for the automations you
Qualifications And Skills
Don't meet these criteria? Check out our Careers page for other
Software Engineering opportunities!
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent
development examples required
- Experience with front-end technologies, including HTML, CSS,
- Experience with database systems, like SQL and MongoDB
- Experience with Linux and Unix
- Demonstrable experience consuming and creating APIs
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies
What Does the Interview Process Look Like?
- We highly recommend that you sign up for the free "Introduction
to the Itential Automation Platform" course on our website to
understand our software
- Initial phone screen with a potential Hiring Manager discussing
a combination of normal "intro" questions and technical
- Technical phone screen with a Software Engineer discussing a
detailed technical problem and your background
- Virtual "in-person" Interview - talk with up to 6 members of
the Delivery organization, covering Behavioral, Coding, and Design
questions over 2.5 hours
- That's it!
Salary: $80,000 - $105,000/year, depending upon experience
Location: Candidates able to regularly work in the Atlanta office
are preferred. Remote applicants within the US will be considered.
Atlanta office has not reopened and local candidates will not be
required to come into the office immediately.
Benefits And Perks
- Brand new MacBook Pro
- 401(k) plan, partially matched by Itential
- Fully stocked soda fridges and snack pantries
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flex work time
- Volunteer and community engagement opportunities
- Find out more at
This is a direct hire position. No third parties, staffing
agencies, or recruiters accepted. No S-Corp or Corp-to-Corp.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Itential, Atlanta , Software Engineer, Automation, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!