Senior .NET/C# Developer
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Careers - Excella Consulting - Senior .NET/C# Developer in
Atlanta, Georgia - Careers at Excella Skip Branding Excella
- About Excella
- Legal Notices
- Federal Contracts
- Contact Us Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Careers - Excella
Consulting - Senior .NET/C# Developer in Atlanta, Georgia - Careers
at Excella Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the
personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply
for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back
in! Senior .NET/C# Developer Location US-GA-Atlanta Overview
Software developers at Excella are consultants and thought leaders
with great business and technology skills. We're delivering game
changing products and applications for commercial and government
clients. Our specialty areas allow you to choose and focus on your
primary technical area, while providing the flexibility to move
around depending on client need and your desires. We usually code
- Deliver (and enable others to deliver) world-class value to our
clients, solving the right problems with the right
- Lead by example, applying and embodying agile values and
principles on and across teams.
- Support quality development practices and pursue new and better
ways to build software.
- Understand and follow emerging industry developments to
appropriately grow our capabilities and teams.
- Actively participate in improving codebases by performing code
reviews, evolving technical roadmaps, facilitating knowledge
sharing sessions, and introducing new possibilities
- Reach outside the mainstream to adopt the best of all
communities: agile coaching, emerging paradigms, different ways of
thinking about data, open-source practices, etc.--
- Build your subject-matter expertise by practicing, learning,
and sharing what you know.
- Grow those around you -- particularly coaching and mentoring
other developers --while remembering that you can learn as much as
- Be a driver for continuous improvement in our .NET practice
Qualifications We are currently looking for driven, motivated, full
stack developers with Agile experience and fantastic technical
skills to join our team. We are looking for experienced C#
developers with the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of experience in developing scalable and
high-performing web applications.
- Excellent communication skills with developers, business
analysts, and clients.
- Experience leading a scrum development team in an agile work
- Proven results in coaching and growing developers of all
- Comfortable in developing applications with or without the help
of Visual Studio.
- Developing and consuming RESTful endpoints using ASP.NET,
WebAPI or equivalent frameworks/tools.
- Committed to code quality through automated testing tools such
as NUnit, xUnit.NET, MSTest, SpecFlow, Selenium, SpecFlow, Cypress,
- Familiarity with SOLID principles
- Deep commitment to test driven development and maintaining code
associated CSS/JS frameworks & tools.
- Experience in managing a production-ready or in-production
- Design skills with experience in object-oriented methodologies,
design patterns, database design, and data modeling.
- Experience with modern ORMs (NHibernate, Entity Framework,
Dapper, or others) -- and an understanding of their potential
- 4-year college degree in computer science or engineering is
- GitHub profiles, blogs or presentation materials.
- Familiarity with .NET Core and its differences from the
standard .NET Framework
- Angular.js, Ember.js, React.js, Backbone.js OR other front end
- Experience with Automated Acceptance Testing (especially ATDD,
- Proven experience running production-level applications on
Azure or in the Cloud
- Knowledge of software quality analysis tools such as SonarQube
- Experience with setting up CI/CD Pipelines such as
- Knowledge of logging & monitoring systems such as New Relic,
Splunk, Seq, the ELK stack, Nagios, or others.--
- Familiarity with Microservice or Serverless Architecure
- Proven track record of engaging with internal and external
communities to share knowledge & skills.--
If you have a public Github profile, a blog or presentation
materials, please let us know when you apply! About Excella Excella
is a leading provider of Agile software development and data and
analytics solutions to clients in the federal, commercial and
non-profit sectors. We believe that great work leads to
great--things -- our experts measure success by the positive impact
we make on our clients, community, and colleagues. We are growing
fast and need passionate, innovative people who love working with
technology and are ready to make an impact. Here's what you can
expect from us:
- You'll work with great people who love what they do: our team
includes published authors, certified trainers, and internationally
- We have a "bring your own device" workplace and will share the
cost of a new computer of your choice -- Mac or PC. It's up to
- We'll invest in your career by providing 3 days of paid
professional development every year, including travel and
registration fees to attend classes and conferences, in addition to
tuition assistance for degrees and certifications.
- Starting day one, every employee is bonus eligible and receives
15 days of paid vacation, 6 federal holidays, and 4 floating
- You can bike, drive, or metro to work -- our commute
reimbursement plan has you covered.
- You'll have fun! We hold monthly--social events all year long,
including a summer--event--for you and your family. Excella is an
equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,
national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any
other characteristic protected by law. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, Atlanta , Senior .NET/C# Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!