Human Resources Specialist
Company: Engine Shop
Posted on: August 23, 2019
ENGINE SHOP IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL AGENCY.
We are looking for great people who are passionate about what they
do. People who understand the value of hard work, are willing to
get their hands dirty and enjoy the process as much as the result.
People who love working on a team. People with a make it happen and
get it done attitude. People who, no matter what the level, are
thinkers and leaders. No two gears are the same but they all fit
together to make an unstoppable machine here at Engine Shop.
In return, our promise to you is that we'll work tirelessly to
create opportunities for your professional and personal development
while communicating with transparency about the company you've
chosen to work for.
Our people are why Engine Shop has been consistently named a "Best
Place To Work" by Ad Age and Event Marketer.
WHAT'S OUR STORY
Engine Shop is a global sports and entertainment marketing agency
built for the modern era of engagement. We specialize in connecting
our clients with their audiences through the passion points of
sports, music, film, television, gaming and arts and culture.
Through live experiences, content and branded entertainment, we
create meaningful engagements that drive our clients' business
But that's not our only focus. Our culture is a consideration in
everything we do; from our casual work environments to our creative
benefits and our acclaimed annual retreat. It's a part of how we
treat one another, how we have each other's backs and how we
welcome people who are different.
Engine Shop knows work must fit in to life and life into work.
We seek a dynamic Human Resource Specialist to join our corporate
team. The HR Specialist should have 4-6 years of mid-level
experience in the field of Human Resources including recruiting,
career development, new hire paperwork, training & development and
employee engagement. The candidate may be required to maintain
accuracy, confidentiality and security of all employee records and
This person will further develop and manage our Human Resource
platform. He/She will focus on keeping our agency fully staffed
with well developed, happy employees. He/She will manage the
recruitment, on-boarding, training & development, and placement of
new employees. He/She will work on building career development
strategies for existing employees to ensure our agency has the
lowest turnover rates. He/She will work closely with our Director
of Employee Engagement to help build a great employee culture and
work closely with our Talent Manager on career development for new
and existing staff members. He/She will help us build a strong HR
foundation that is both scalable and legally compliant with
Federal, State and Local regulations.
FUNCTIONS + RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full-cycle recruiting and coordination of positions including
job postings, development of sourcing strategies,
screening/interviewing candidates and formulating offer
- Work closely with hiring managers in the development of
recruitment and selection plans including intake meetings and
frequent communications throughout life cycle of recruitment
- Provide support and consultation for hiring managers on
specific recruiting information, i.e., behavioral interviewing,
assessment of candidates, etc.
- Social media expertise ability to manage overall organizational
social media platform in regard to sourcing talent such as
LinkedIn, Indeed, Glassdoor, etc.
- Lead on-going workforce planning with Operations
- Support employee development, performance management and
- Assist in ensuring compliance with company policies and
- Coach leaders on best practices to lead high performing
- Administration/coordination of HR processes including
performance management, employee engagement, compensation,
leadership development & talent management.
- Bachelor's degree Human Resource Management or similar degree
- 4-6 years progressive HR experience with key experience in
developing people required.
- HR Certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred.
- Experience and focus towards "employee engagement" in addition
- Detail-oriented with excellent record keeping and
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and thrive in a
fast-paced work environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving
abilities are a must.
- Team player with desire to be an active participant within the
- Great communication skills and enthusiasm
- Must be qualified to work in the US
- Competitive compensation package including base salary and
company bonus plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- 401K + company match
- Flex vacation policy
Keywords: Engine Shop, Atlanta , Human Resources Specialist, Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!