Supervisor Administration/HR/Fuels Accounting
Company: Louis Berger Services, Inc.
Posted on: March 14, 2018
Some College Coursework Completed
Atlanta, GA 30320 US (Primary)
Administrative & Clerical
Please note: At this time the position is contingent upon award of the contract. This position is located at Atlanta Harsfield-Jackson International Airport.
General Purpose of Position:
Support the General Manager and the Facility Manager by performing all necessary functions to insure employee work schedules, time cards, and reports are maintained to facilitate efficient, cost effective, safe and reliable operations of two jet fuel receiving, storage and dispensing facilities and three GSE receiving, storage and dispensing facilities.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
* Support General Manager and Facility Manager by maintaining the work schedules, vacation schedules, time cards (including any overtime), and payroll reports for the employees on location.
* Prepare payroll and employee reports as required.
* Insure current and proper posting of required Federal and State posters and notices.
* Coordinate HR issues through HR Leadership at Louis Berger Corporate Offices.
* Daily collection of Bills of Lading, into plane fuel tickets, and any required paperwork to reconcile fuel receipts, dispense and inventory for all five facilities.
* Maintain records for the receipt and dispensing of FTZ bonded fuels and reporting same to FTZ Broker.
* Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, transportation companies, into plane operators, airport, and employees through professional, ethical behavior, and communication.
* Always seek opportunities to improve efficiencies and accuracy of record keeping of all five facilities.
* Coordinate fuel disruptions through A4A, maintaining and reporting to Department of Aviation officials the status of interruptions.
* Serve Management and the internal team as you would a Customer, seeking to work together to solve any fuel supply or fuel services issues that will arise.
Qualifications & Requirements:
* Minimum 5 years of experience managing inventory of storage facilities at a large hub domestic airport.
* College degree preferred.
* Must possess strong organizational skills.
* Must have ability to work well with others as part of a team and work under stressful situations.
* Ability to work overtime as required.
* Must be optimistic, enthusiastic and want to help the team succeed.
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* Treats others as they expect to be treated.
* Professional in appearance and action.
* Self starter who doesn t require constant direction.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen or have authorization to work in the U.S. as defined by the immigration reform act of 1986.
Keywords: Louis Berger Services, Inc., Atlanta, Supervisor Administration/HR/Fuels Accounting, Human Resources, Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!