Company: Hibbett Sports
Posted on: January 27, 2023
We are hiring a new Payroll Specialist at our Corporate Office
in Birmingham, AL! As the Payroll Specialist, you will be
responsible for compiling and processing payroll data, processing
garnishments, maintaining taxes, maintaining payroll records, and
calculating payrolls for multi-states. Looking for experienced
professional who has full-cycle payroll processing experience,
Workday software experience, and local and multistate tax
This is a hybrid role working 50% in office and 50% from home.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process bi-weekly payroll for multi-states.
- Computation of pay according to company policy.
- Review payroll to ensure accuracy.
- Process garnishments, child support orders, tax levies.
- Prepare and complete all payroll, incentives, bonus pay and
moving expense checks.
- Assist Payroll Supervisor as needed.
- Set up and enter employees' direct deposits and pay cards.
- Adjust payroll errors, including adjusting payroll hours.
- Set up w-4 taxes and change of addresses for employees.
- Protect the company's assets and financial information by
ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control
procedures and informing management and/or appropriate officials of
potential fraud risk.
- 2-5 years' experience in full-cycle payroll processing
- Local and multistate tax experience required.
- Workday software experience highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, and
Keywords: Hibbett Sports, Atlanta , Payroll Processor, Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!