Recruitment Marketing Specialist
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 28, 2023
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
The Talent Acquisition team at Wellstar Health System is growing!
We are currently seeking confident and highly motivated individual
looking for an outstanding career opportunity as a Recruitment
Marketing Specialist with a nationally recognized employer of
At Wellstar we all share common goals. That's what makes us so
successful - and such an integral part of our communities. We want
the same things, for our organization, for our patients, and for
our colleagues. As the most integrated healthcare system in
Georgia, this means we pride ourselves on investing in the
communities that we serve. We continue to provide innovative care
models, focused on improving quality and access to healthcare.
Recruitment Marketing Specialist is a part of the Talent
Acquisition Strategic Sourcing team which focuses on e xternal
search and partners closely with Talent Acquisition and TA Leaders
to understand staffing needs to develop and implement a proactive,
innovative sourcing strategy focused on roles system wide. Ensures
consistency of employer brand to attract and recruit diverse, top
talent. Proactively build and enhance pipelines of qualified
candidates by gathering and analyzing data using sourcing tools and
Bringing deep expertise in candidate research, pipeline building
and email campaign management, including messaging, goal setting,
segmentation, and timing as well as campaign optimization and
customer database analysis. Will be a core part of the TA Strategic
Sourcing team to drive talent conversion through research and email
- Manage CRM and Talent Pools to shorten the time to fill and
decrease the cost of hiring through talent pool and Talent
- Partner with members of the Sourcing team as well as TACs to
enhance candidate flow for specific service lines as well as
specific high priority openings through email marketing
- Manage campaigns including development of content and design
marketing material utilizing a variety of sources in line with
Wellstar's branding such as Constant Contact, CRM, LinkedIn, and
social media platforms with a direct focus on attracting passive
- Conduct extensive internet and database searches for the
purpose of attracting qualified candidates to Wellstar systemwide,
as well as for mid- to long-term projects using TA tools such as
social networking, internet/database searches, direct approach, and
- Monitor market and competitor activity and trends to identify
insights that can be used to build robust pipelines, will also
anticipate industry trends and utilizes labor market information to
ensure best-in-class candidate sourcing.
- Develop, execute and drive tactical sourcing strategies and
research aimed at generating candidate flow for open positions and
talent pipelines for all functions
- Lead the development CRM pipelines with a focus on creating
data and communication to manage talent pools, deploying CRM
strategies that accelerate database growth, and collaborating cross
functionally on talent pool and talent community outreach.
- Ideate and activate new and ongoing campaigns to engage passive
candidates and prospects
- Drive the email strategy and implementation that can support
pipeline growth and conversion of passive candidates to
- Scope, build, deploy and measure multiple campaigns, journeys,
and workflows in CRM across multiple channels (email, social media,
- Manage the Talent Pool email marketing calendar and develop
creative campaigns and content in collaboration with the Strategic
Sourcing Team and marketing strategist
Required Minimum Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Sales, Marketing, Human
Resources or related field. Preferred Minimum Education:
- Certification in Strategic Sourcing, healthcare Recruitment or
RACR, PHR/SPHR Required Minimum Experience:
- Minimum 1 years in recruitment, sourcing, consulting,
recruiting agency, sales, or related experience.
- Minimum of 4 years with B2B or B2C digital and direct
- Proficiency in HTML, Constant Contact (or similar) is a
- Must have experience using a CRM and experience working with
databases, data analysis, segmentation, and email marketing
- Advanced level experience with using electronic media, social
networking, job aggregators, search engine optimization, internet
research, candidate mining, and professional organizations to
source candidates and build talent pipelines.
- Knowledge and application of Federal and State employment laws,
regulations and legislation is preferred. Required Minimum Skills:
- A marketer who grasps the fundamentals including messaging,
content, and audience segments.
- Acquire a deep understanding of Wellstar Health System to
create compelling messages that engage talent accordingly.
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Windows, and other
Microsoft Office Software, Applicant Tracking Systems and/or CRM,
and outbound sourcing experience with tools such as LinkedIn,
- Experience conducting candidate research using Social Media
sites (LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, Indeed) and utilizing Boolean
search strings to find candidate lists & directories on
- Demonstrated success working independently, forging
relationships, and managing multiple tasks that meet or exceed
deadlines with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, influencing,
listening, fact finding and problem solving.
- Exemplary organizational and time management skills,
flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and follow through on
- Ability to analyze with qualitative and quantitative
information for decision support.
- Must be able to manage competing demands, accept criticism and
constructive feedback, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
and maintain a positive work style. Desired Skills :
- Possesses the ability to create a compelling value proposition
statement for engaging and recruiting passive, top talent for
- Selling the company. Possesses a strong knowledge of company
history, financials, position in the market, etc.
- Leverages the knowledge of your hiring manager when creating an
effective sourcing strategy to identify and recruit top
- Uses social networking tools to source qualified, passive
- Engages and recruits passive talent (recruiting top talent in
- Builds relationships and creates robust pipelines for future
needs within lines of business supported.
- Uses technology to manage data, candidate relationships,
- Invests time learning and investigating ways to become better
- Remains upbeat, positive and energetic about opportunities with
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Atlanta , Recruitment Marketing Specialist, Human Resources , Decatur, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!