Human Resources Business Partner
Company: Greif Brothers
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Greif offers a great working environment and the opportunity to
make an immediate impact at a company where your ideas are always
Job Requisition #:
020357 Human Resources Business Partner (Open)
Provides specialized support for human resources related
operations, typically in a multi-site environment for an assigned
region, or country. Formulates partnerships across the company to
deliver value-added service to management and colleagues.
Communicates human resources services, initiatives, and programs.
Identifies and participates in human resources policy and program
development in partnership with senior consultants and other HR
* Provides coaching and counseling to management on human resources
issues, recommending solutions consistent with company
* Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when
* Manages and resolves colleague relations issues. Conducts
effective, thorough and objective investigations.
* Works closely with management and employees to improve work
relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and
* Partners with Total Rewards to effectively communicate, implement
and administer company policies and procedures, benefits and
* Provides input into the development of corporate human resources
strategies. Designs, develops and facilitates administration and
implementation of programs and practices to meet organizational
* Evaluates business operations and processes, identifies areas for
improvement, and implements changes as needed.
* Consulting across business operations, providing mentorship, and
contributing specialized knowledge.
* Partners with Talent Management in evaluation and monitoring of
training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training
objectives are met. Develops and provides training as
* Champions, leads, and implements Global Center initiatives (i.e.
Engagement, Comp Review, Talent Review, Timekeeping, Workday
Performance Development Review, etc.) within Talent, Total Rewards,
and HRIS within respective busines unit.
* Assists in recruiting, selection, hiring, onboarding and
orientation of new hires within the scope of employment laws.
* Supports on-boarding and off-boarding processes in partnership
with managers and colleagues.
* Conducts investigations of complaints/charges, prepares
documentation for review by Global Human Resources Centers and
represents company in resolution process.
* Interprets internal or external issues and recommends solutions
based on company best practices.
* Assists with expatriate assignments, employment authorization
components, and other HR-related matters.
* Conducts audits to ensure compliance with programs and
* Coordinates and facilitates activities and commitments with other
departments and/or functions.
* Assist business leaders on budgetary development and monitoring
of the use of budget.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
* Typically possesses Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 8-12
years of experience.
Knowledge and Skills
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* In-depth knowledge of HR line operation.
* Thorough understanding of Human Resource and its strategic
implications to the business units and the organization.
* Exceptional ability to plan and execute assigned projects and
* Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to
work effectively, independently and in a team environment.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity
for growth. Greif, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will
not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of
sexual orientation, gender identity, race, gender, religion, age,
national origin, color, disability, or veteran status.
EOE/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. For more information read
Greif's Equal Opportunity Policy.
Keywords: Greif Brothers, Atlanta , Human Resources Business Partner, Human Resources , Lithonia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!