Human Resources Administrative Assistant
Company: Kelly Services
Location: Lithia Springs
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Think the best job opportunities are far away? Think again.
Great opportunities are right here in your backyard. Kelly -
Professional & Industrial is looking for an HR Administrative
Assistant to work at a premier manufacturing company in Lithia
Springs, GA. Let us help you grow at work and discover what's next
in your career, all while being a vital part of your
- Mon/Wed/Thur/Fri schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and Tuesday 9 am - 6
- Temporary Position - 4 months
- Starting pay rate at $18.00 per hour (willing to offer more
based on experience) What's a typical day as a HR Administrative
Assistant? You'll be:
- Maintains schedule or daily calendar for department
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, conference calls and other
events, supplies appropriate equipment/materials, and provides
hospitality services as needed.
- Assists with travel arrangements and itinerary.
- Performs and coordinates basic office duties such as sorting
and distributing mail, copying, filing, faxing, completing forms,
ordering, and maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of memos, forms, letters,
reports, and presentations. Proofreads copy for spelling and
grammar mistakes, makes appropriate changes.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages.
- Provides support on projects as directed, which may include
gathering, compiling, and reporting of information relevant to the
assignment. May track data.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
within the organization.
- Maintains departmental records and prepares special and
recurring reports, following general directions.
- Preparing expense reports, providing budget status, and paying
invoices. (Performs other duties as assigned)This job might be an
outstanding fit if you:
- Can commit to a 4 month contract assignment.
- Have a High School Diploma (Associates Degree preferred).
- Possess 2 or more years of office experience or a combination
of education and experience
- Are knowledgeable of electronic calendar, spreadsheet, word
processing, presentation, email, and internet software
- Have knowledge of common office machines such as copier,
printer, multi-line phones, conference call equipment and software.
What happens next? Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if
your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don't
worry-even if this position doesn't work out, you're still in our
network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your
profile, expanding your opportunities even more.Helping you
discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so
let's get to work.Apply to be an HR Administrative Assistant today!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Atlanta , Human Resources Administrative Assistant, Human Resources , Lithia Springs, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!