Corporate Sales Recruiter (Fully Remote)
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Great company! Excellent Benefits! Fully Remote! Aggressive
Bonus potential!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ba TranAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $95,000 - $120,000 per yearA bit about us:We
are growing exponentially and have been recognized as one of the
top companies within our industry 3 years in a row! An
accomplishment that we are very proud of and can attribute this to
our exemplary employees and leadership team. With growth, comes
opportunity to continue to really strengthen our infrastructure. We
are looking for the very best Recruiter to help us grow our team
with exceptional hires for various roles in Accounting, Operations,
and IT. Feel free to apply and speak to us about this incredible
opportunity!Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Stable, long term, stability
- Join a well established team who is invested in your growth and
- Substantial growth in their business Nationwide
- Rewarding work and responsibilitiesJob Details
- Aggressively recruits well-qualified applicants utilizing
various methods to source for positions including engaging passive
candidates, utilizing employee referrals, internal posting
programs, networking activities, outreach and partnering with
community organizations, college recruitment, job fairs, online and
print advertising, utilization of Social Media and other
- Partners with Human Resources Leader and Business Unit Leaders
to forecast, develop and implement strategic initiatives for
recruiting diverse talent.
- Manages full cycle recruiting process to meet the various
staffing goals across all levels and business locations. Creates
and implements employment marketing strategies to attract talented
- Works with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job
requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates
are assessed against appropriate criteria. Assists in the
completion of position profiles.
- Trains hiring managers on the Company s recruiting techniques
and works closely with hiring managers to maximize effectiveness of
- Tracks and reports key metrics designed to measure and predict
- Develops and maintains internal and external career
opportunities section on Relation Insurance, Inc. website and
- Researches appropriate salary ranges and conducts salary
- Conducts reference checks, employment verifications, background
checks, personality-based testing, and any other required
pre-employment testing, as applicable.
- Makes hiring recommendations, drafts offer letters, extends
offers of employment, and assists in managing salary
- Supports all talent management and leadership development
strategies, the development of tools/process required to support
talent assessment, performance management, competency
identification and development.
- Provides project management support to ensure successful
delivery of the organizational development strategies and action
plans to improve critical organizational performance.
- Assists in the further development and administration of the
formal onboarding process, the new hire orientation process and
employee recognition programs.Interested in hearing more? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Atlanta , Corporate Sales Recruiter (Fully Remote), Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!