Corporate Recruiter (remote)
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
- Coordinates recruitment efforts for assigned facilities and/or
service line vacancies to attract qualified candidates to fill
openings within an appropriate timeframe.
- Maintains Applicant Tracking System and postings to ensure SEO
and JD attract qualified applicants
- Maintains ongoing communication with Department Managers and
Directors to ensure accuracy of open positions and alignment with
Contract Labor and Overtime.
- Works with managers and HR to develop department-specific
recruitment and workforce planning solutions.
- Consults with hiring managers to ensure that fairness in hiring
is accomplished through management practices and final selection
- Monitors and provides list of vacant positions and applicant
status to Hiring and HR Leaders weekly
- Mines candidates through Applicant Tracking System
- Sources passive candidates through LinkedIn, Monster, Indeed,
ATS and other niche sites
- Develops strategy to include media recommendations, niche sites
and conferences to develop pipeline
- Reviews and screens applications including internal transfers
for min qualifications, salary discovery and cultural fit
- Primary sources all licensed and certified positions
- Partners with the corporate compensation team to determine
salary/offer and communicates that information to Hiring Manager
and Leader(s) for appropriate approvals.
- Extends offer and negotiates with candidate.
- Provides appropriate information to the preboarding team so
they can initiate candidate onboarding tasks. Assists with tracking
and communications as needed.
- Partners with facility HR and Employee Health teams to ensure
all corporate hires that will be sitting in our hospitals have
facility clearances prior to start.
- Closes job requisition in compliance with departmental policy,
informing unsuccessful candidates of their status.
- Serves as ambassador by attending community events, job fairs
and building partnerships with schools.
- Networks and develops relationships to ensure a pipeline of
qualified candidates are available for anticipated openings.
- Works with Department personnel to identify sources of
candidates, including schools, professional associations, job
boards, job aggregators, print media, licensing authorities,
community organizations etc.
- Plans and develops recruitment methodologies, using the latest
in techniques and media.
- Remote consideration for location.
- Other duties as assignedSkills RequiredQualifications:
- Strong communication skills necessary to establish good working
relationships with departmental leaders as well as recruitment
sources and convey a favorable image of the Market and Tenet as
well as discussing sensitive employment and legal issues with all
levels of employees and candidates.
- Excellent phone interviewing skills and ability to evaluate
candidates that will be a cultural fit and provide excellent
- Knowledge of departmental operations and positions, the job
market and advertising media.
- Creative thinking in sourcing candidates is necessary to plan
and execute effective recruitment campaigns.
- Computer skills required for using a variety of data bases and
- Analytical and grammatical skills are necessary to communicate
effectively; verbal and written.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Must be able to fulfill the essential functions of the
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience required.
- Two years of experience in human resources OR experience in
acute health care environment preferred
- Corporate and clinical recruiting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written)
- Strong internet recruiting skills
- ATS proficiency; Taleo highly preferred.
- Proficiency in windows environment, Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to adhere to deadlinesTenet Healthcare complies with
federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination
of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be
vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show
proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or
medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an
exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to
submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.Job:
CorporatePrimary Location: Dallas, TexasFacility: Tenet
HeadquartersJob Type: Full-timeShift Type: Days
Keywords: Tenet Healthcare, Atlanta , Corporate Recruiter (remote), Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!