Recruiter, Customer Care
Posted on: June 25, 2022
*Please note that this position is a full-time, on-site
corporate position at our HQ in Atlanta, GA.
If you like disrupting the norm and are looking to join a company
revolutionizing an industry then you will LOVE what Carvana has
done for the car buying experience. Buying a car the old-fashioned
way sucks and we are working hard to make it NOT suck. I mean, have
you seen our vending machine?!
We are looking for people who are excited to thrive in an
environment of impactful change. Team spirit is evident at Carvana
and every day we let our passions and creativity foster innovation.
We take big swings, set ambitious goals, and challenge each other
to make data- and process-driven decisions in everything we do.
Here are a few of our stories! We've been changing the game since
2013, and we're not taking our foot off the gas now. Want more of
the story? Check out our background here.
About the team and positionThe Customer Care Recruiter is required
to provide professional recruitment services, to ensure our
department meets all staffing needs, and that all candidates and
prospective employees have the best possible hiring experience!
Developing strong business relationships with your (really awesome)
coworkers is key and most importantly, you will see your insights
have an immediate, tangible impact every day in a well-funded and
rapidly growing company. Specifically, as a Recruiter for our
Customer Care Team, you are required to provide the full 360
recruitment process with a focus on all advocate and entry-level
candidates for the Customer Care department, using the Carvana
Advocate Principles as a guideline for quality.
*Please note that this position is a full-time, on-site corporate
position at our HQ in Atlanta, GA.
What you'll be doing:
- Sourcing candidates through various methods such as LinkedIn,
job boards, social media, Carvana website...
- Conducting in-depth screening calls.
- Encouragement and partnership with Managers to ensure
attendance at "Open House" interview sessions.
- Provide resumes and screening notes for interviews.
- Manage the candidate expectations with regards to the
background checking process, while working with both candidates and
colleagues to ensure we get people processed for a successful
- Working with your key stakeholders to ensure you know what is
expected of you, and what the business requires for each area of
the Customer Care business.
- Focus on a high conversion rate from interview to offer.
- You will help us build a stronger company. Every day.
What you should know
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited undergraduate
- At least 3 years of work experience in a full-cycle recruiting
role, preferably in-house at a corporation.
- Experience with virtual recruitment (social media, LinkedIn,
resume sourcing)is required.
- Experience working with an ATS, preferably Greenhouse.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication
- You have a sense of humor. For realz.
- You understand the value of teamwork and how teams work---that
was deep. If you disagree, read it again. Out loud if
- You have the ability to multitask and prioritize like a
- You will not leave your personality at home. We thrive from
each unique perspective. Our strength is in our diversity of
opinions. We mean it. We want to hear who you actually are.
What we'll offer in return
- Full-Time Salary Position with a competitive salary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits.
- 401K with company match.
- A multitude of perks including student loan payments, discounts
on vehicles, benefits for your pets, and much more.
- A great wellness program to keep you healthy and happy both
physically and mentally.
- Access to opportunities to expand your skillset and share your
knowledge with others across the organization.
- A company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up
atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
- A seat in one of the fastest-growing companies in the
Other requirementsTo be able to do your job at Carvana, there are
some basic requirements we want to share with you.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.Of
course, we'll make any reasonable accommodations for those with
disabilities to perform the essential functions of their jobs.
Legal stuffHiring is contingent on passing a complete background
check. This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Carvana is an equal employment opportunity employer. All applicants
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, national origin, age, mental or
physical disability, protected veteran status, or genetic
information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Carvana also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based
on any of these protected categories.
Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
Keywords: Carvana, Atlanta , Recruiter, Customer Care, Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!