HR Data Analyst
Company: EyeSouth Partners
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you ready for a great career building opportunity?
EyeSouth Partners is actively recruiting for our first ever HR Data
Analyst to join our fast-growing team.
Who you are:
- You thrive in early-stage environments where there is not yet a
lot of structure, processes, or protocols created
- You have significant experience with data analytics and
understand the drivers of human capital
- You know how to work with multiple levels of an
- You have exhibited the ability to understand the business
objectives at the companies you've worked at so you can balance
employee experience and company goals
- You enjoy data and analysis and recognize the importance of its
power when applied to the operations
- You are process driven, thus understand the importance of
documenting protocols for scalable repeatable processes
- You want to be part of an organization that is growing through
an aggressive M&A model which breeds new challenges to solve
- You enjoy intra-departmental collaboration because you
understand that cross pollination yields better outcomesWhy you
might be excited:
- We're tackling a big problem with even bigger potential
- You'll be able to work in a flexible hybrid work environment
(remote + in office)
- You'll have a lot of flexibility in your role, and will be able
to help define our culture and HR data infrastructure going
- You can be the architect of how we build the HR Analytics
shipWhy you might NOT be excited:
- We are a younger company with under 100 corporate staff, so if
you like more established companies, this role isn't for you. YOU
will help create the company's culture.
- We're still a startup (at the corporate level) thus projects
and priorities are likely to shift - often.
- Everyone on the team is extremely mission-driven, and works
incredibly hard to push towards lofty ambitions. Most people won't
be cut out for it.
- You should be comfortable with just a dash of chaos and thrive
in it. This is not the kind of job where you show up and we tell
you exactly what to do everyday.
- We're flying the plane as we build it.
- This is a first time position for the company thus processes
and protocols are not yet built out for this
The Human Resource (HR) Data Analyst will collect, compile, and
analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to
make recommendations related to recruitment, retention, and legal
Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources
including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll
outputs, recruiting metrics, benefits data, compensation data,
management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment
records, onboarding surveys, learning management trainings,
government labor statistics, industry benchmarks, competitors'
practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with
attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover,
and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining
findings to senior leadership.
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term
goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Uses graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data
and tell a story
- Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in
strategic planning or decision-making.
- Helping HR teams define what is important to track, how to
track them and supporting the adoption of these metrics.
- Defining metrics and building dashboards to support performance
analysis, operations and decision making.
- Taking on complex, multi-functional problems through the use of
analytical techniques, statistics and hypothesis testing
- Promoting ethical methodologies across how all data is used and
processed, always ensuring compliance and security is placed first.
- Work with others in HR department to resolve data issues that
are found and implement solutions to mitigate impact.
- Use own initiative and knowledge of the business to provide
meaningful analysis, as well as acting as the point of contact
within the business for day-to-day HR data requests.
- Creates standard and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Creates and delivers proficient training to corporate and
affiliates regarding HR data reports and dashboards, which includes
creating and maintaining operational procedures and training
- Conducts analysis of key HR metrics during the integration
phase for comparisons against future KPIs
- In conjunction with third party vendors and/or other internal
subject matter experts, ensures HR dashboards are maintained with
sufficient reporting capabilities.
- Contributes to the team effort by completing additional tasks
and projects as needed.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, computer/data science, or
related field required or the equivalent of 3-5 years related
- 2+ years in a similar data or analytical role, with good
experience querying, analyzing and extracting insights from data
- Proven experience within an analytical HR role is strongly
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
and excellent skills developing new features and programs with
Excel & Power BI.
- Confidence in building and communicating data visualizations
and experienced in handling "Big data".
- Highly numerate & analytical; able to seek complex problems and
delve into the detail while thinking strategically.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - able to
articulate results clearly and concisely to senior stakeholders.
- Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills with experience
in extracting and compiling data from multiple HR systems
- Good working knowledge of HR and Payroll practices
Proven ability to use own initiative and deliver results within a
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to
interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all
levels; both internal and external.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior
attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent
priority changes.Company Benefits:We offer a competitive benefits
package to our employees:
- 401k w/ Match
- Generous PTO PackageWe also offer the following benefits for
- Employee Discounts and Perks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Life/AD&D
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability InsuranceEyeSouth Partners is an equal
opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to
creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: EyeSouth Partners, Atlanta , HR Data Analyst, Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!