Payroll Sales Executive
Company: Heartland Payment Systems
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Selling Power has named Heartland THE 1 BEST COMPANY TO SELL FOR
IN THE UNITED STATES! This marks the 6th consecutive year Heartland
has received a top five distinction.Heartland Sales Executive
Opportunity:We are proud of the work we do and gratefulfor the
opportunity to build long-term wealth. The Heartland Payroll Sales
Executive earns monthly commissions, residuals and equity in their
portfolio of clients. At Heartland we position our people for
success by providing the support and guidance that can help them
achieve their goals. We put all the pieces in place - so you can
create a job you'll love along with the rewards you crave.How does
this sound to you?
- No terrritories - unlimited referal sources!
- Work/life balance - work-from-home autonomy
- A Heartland branded iPAD for use upon hire.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Pricing flexibility - you determine price and margin
- Control the sale - you are able to sell payroll and all HR
- Expedient payment - 50% paid immediately on submits (and again
- Monthly commissions and monthly residuals
- Earn equity that can be exchanged for $$$ for college tuition,
pay off car loans, credit cards, mortgages.
- Qualify for two incentive trips each year - AND spouses (or sig
others) ARE invited!
- Full benefits package - all Heartland employees are W-2
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days.
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match after 90 days.
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance.
- Healthcare savings account.
- Flexible spending, limited purpose spending and dependent care
- Voluntary accident, hospital and serious illness
insurance.Let's talk about your family's future.Let's talk about
earning you're worth. Let's talk about Heartland. ____Payroll Sales
Executive Position Overview:The Payroll Sales Executive, also known
as Senior Product Advisor (SPA), is responsible for the sale of the
organization's Heartland/Ovation payroll and related products
offered in a specified region or major geographical area. The
Senior Product Advisor will be assigned to a sales team within a
geographic area to train, aid and assist in helping the
Relationship Manager and Territory Manager to sell our services
directly to the business end user.Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and capabilities,
incorporating technical advances in presentations to end users
- Complete understanding/ utilization of software to include
knowledge and demo capability of HRIS system
- Work in concert with Division Manager and Territory Manager to
aid and assist their respective Relationship Managers in selling
payroll and related HR products and services.
- Present services to final decision makers and end users in
cooperation with a relationship manager or independently.
- Identify sales opportunities for your Merchant Service partners
and refer opportunities to their Division Manager.
- Develop sales/marketing proposals for potential customers on
payroll products and services based on their needs
- Prospect for new clients and new referral partners via
telephone, network associations and memberships, or other
appropriate marketing opportunities to include cold calling.
- Develop referral partners and maintain industry contacts that
lead to sales and increased margin.
- Complete and submit accurate new client paperwork.
- Maintain activity within Heartland's ATLAS CRM system.
- Provide ongoing support to existing client's as needed for
- Work in cooperation with the operations group to expedite and
resolve any client issues or concerns
- Installed margin minimum to be obtained every month by selling
directly to the business end user
- Meet established sales quota and revenue targetsDesired Skills
- MUST have successful experience in outside sales in the payroll
- Proven track record of success; (i.e., sales rankings, trips
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including
formal presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and negotiation with
emphasis on closing the saleCompany DescriptionHeartland Payment
Systems, Inc. (NYSE: HPY)Founded in 1997, Heartland opened its
doors with a modest plan: to provide fair, honest and fully
disclosed payments solutions and has grown to become the 5th
largest payment processor in the country delivering
credit/debit/prepaid card processing, mobile commerce, e-commerce,
marketing solutions, security technology, payroll solutions, and
related business solutions and services to more than 275,000
businessesnationwide.A Fortune 1000 company, Heartland is the
founding supporter of The Merchant Bill of Rights, a public
advocacy initiative that educates merchants about fair credit and
debit card processing practices. Heartland also established The
Sales Professional Bill of Rightsto advocate for the rights of
sales professionals everywhere. Heartland is proud to be an equal
opportunity employer M/F/D/VWe target three key areas of local
business: Payment Processing, Marketing Solutions, and Business
Services. These products are central to any local business that
accepts credit cards, pays employees, or wants simply wants to
grow. More than 250 national trade associationsendorse us,
including the National Restaurant Association, because our business
model focuses on integrity, transparency, and full disclosure to
our clients. Plus, Heartland clients have access to technical
support 24/7.We are an EOE F/M/D/V.Disclaimer: The above statements
are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, duties and skills required.Additional
Business Development, ManagementIndustries:Financial Services,
Human ResourcesJob Type: Full-timePay: $100,000.00 per
- Successsful B2B Sales: 1 year (Required)
Keywords: Heartland Payment Systems, Atlanta , Payroll Sales Executive, Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!