Manager, Human Resources
Company: White Cap
Posted on: November 23, 2020
Company Overview Previously known as HD Supply - Construction &
Industrial and now known as White Cap Supply Holdings, Inc., we are
made up of three distinct businesses called White Cap, Contractors'
Warehouse and Brafasco:
- WHITE CAP is the nation's leading distributor of specialty
hardware, tools, safety supplies, concrete accessories and
materials for professional contractors.
- BRAFASCO is an industrial distributor in Canada specializing in
fasteners, safety supplies and tools.
- CONTRACTORS WAREHOUSE (formerly known as Home Improvement
Solutions) offers remodeling and construction supplies to
contractors and trade professionals through local retail outlets.
With customer-facing locations across the U.S. and Canada, White
Cap Supply Holdings is a leading distributor of specialty concrete
and construction products and services in North America serving
professional contractors across non-residential, residential and
other markets. White Cap Supply Holdings is headquartered in
Norcross, GA, and has approximately 269 locations across 39 U.S.
States and six Canadian provinces. Approximately 5,600 associates
provide support for more than 200,000 customers annually. White Cap
Supply Holdings provides specialty concrete and construction
products serving professional concrete contractors and
self-performing general contractors, as well as all professional
contractors who require power tools and accessories, safety
equipment, and fastening products in non-residential, residential
and other markets. In addition to value-add services, White Cap
Supply Holdings offers a portfolio of 400,000 SKUs that include
concrete accessories and chemicals, engineered materials and
fastening systems, steel products, tools and equipment, building
envelope, safety and consumables, and wood products. White Cap
Supply Holdings is commonly referred to simply as White Cap. Job
Description & Qualifications Job Summary Implement HR programs and
policies including staffing, compensation, benefits, associate
relations, and learning. Collects and analyzes HR data and makes
recommendations to management. Responsible for communicating
programs to the area of responsibility. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Partner with Staffing Department on business employment needs,
including recruiting for functional area or line of business.
- Working directly with business leadership and department
management on the development and facilitation of the individual
and divisional performance improvement
- Responsible for the effective integration of HR policies and
procedures during Acquisitions.
- Build Internal partnerships to aid in the resolution of
associate relations issues.
- Embrace and communicate vision of the organization and group to
- Works in conjunction with business leadership to develop and
implement performance management plans.
- Assess and deliver training and development to limit legal
- Support and implement HR policies within the business by acting
as the primary point of contact between associates and management.
Nature and Scope
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel 20% to 50% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally
7+ years of experience in a related field. May require
certification. Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
disciplines. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- Demonstrated knowledge of ability to make key HR decisions and
elevate to appropriate levels of HR/department.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the regulatory
environment impacting HR decisions.
- Prior experience working with Finance teams
- Prior experience with mergers, acquistions and/or integrations
PRID PRID163 Job Locations US-GA-Atlanta Posted Date 3 days ago
(11/17/2020 3:34 PM) Job ID 2020-40421 Business Unit Construction
Industrial WC Functional Area Human Resources Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Atlanta , Manager, Human Resources, Human Resources , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!