Company: Hilton Atlanta Airport
Posted on: September 18, 2019
Location: US-GA-Atlanta# of Openings: 1Category: Food and
BeveragePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status:
Provide superior customer service while maintaining a clean and
attractive outlet for guests.
- Greet customers immediately with a friendly and sincere
welcome. Use a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and
- Prepare customers orders as requested accurately and
- Ring guest check correctly. Close the check to the proper
method of payment, (i.e., cash, credit card or house charge).
- Ensures guest satisfaction; in the event of dissatisfaction,
tactfully negotiates resolution.
- Maintain the highest level of standards for all product
- Clean or sanitize work areas, utensils, equipment, service
stations or seating areas.
- Comply with accounting guidelines regarding receipt of
payments, check total verification, tip disbursement, cash drawer
and house bank management.
- Balance house bank at the end of the shift. Retrieves and
returns bank from vault to workstation and return, to ensure
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to operate a cash register,
make change, total guest checks, count total bank, prepare cash
drops, total all other charges and understand portion sizes as
relating to pricing.
- Ability to operate a keyboard and Point of Sale
- Ability to effectively deal with and resolve conflict
situations, such as inaccurate check total.
- Ability to sit and/or stand and work continually in confined
spaces with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
- Must be avaiable to work overnight schedule.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: Hilton Atlanta Airport, Atlanta , Overnight Barista, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!