Lounge Concierge I
Company: The Westin Atlanta Perimeter
Posted on: September 15, 2019
Location: US-GA-Atlanta# of Openings: 1Category: Front DeskPosition
Type: Regular Full-TimeFLSA Status: Non-ExemptAbout Us
The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North invites you to join our team and
provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests who visit us
to recharge and relax at our hotel in Sandy Springs, Georgia.
Situated just 30 minutes north of downtown Atlanta on a private
lake, our hotel boasts a retreat-like setting without sacrificing
seamless city access.
Here at the Westin Atlanta Perimeter North we invite you to join
our energetic family! At our property YOU are most important, and
creating an atmosphere where work life balance matters. We value
your voice and invest in our teams with training, tuition
reimbursement, celebrations of success and wellness events!
Assist guests with their needs while in the concierge lounge.
- Make reservations and arrangements for events, transportation,
local attractions, restaurants, etc. and tours as requested.
- Procure services, provide information and reserve services
and/or use of bonded babysitters, reputable athletic clubs,
- Comply with unit and brand procedures and standards for
check-ins, check-outs, cash handing, etc.
- Assist guests with other requested services (e.g. mail, faxes,
- Provide the following information to guests: Local areas (e.g.
social, cultural, attractions), location and hours of operation,
all hotel facilities (e.g. the hours of operation, location, daily
and weekly events), local area's restaurants and theater/musical
productions, airline, automobile rental, transportation directions,
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, and reaching upward with
or without reasonable accommodation.
- Some exposure to cleaning chemicals.
- Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking with or without
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with associates, customers and patrons.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical,
Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your
family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your
financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage,
including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as
Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with
matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel
Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing
HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: The Westin Atlanta Perimeter, Atlanta , Lounge Concierge I, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!