Retail Account Associate #EntryLevel
Company: DMC Atlanta
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Retail & Customer Service Experience needed for Full Time Entry Level Position - Paid Training
Customer Service or Retail Experience Needed.
We have found candidates who have 6 months or more experience in either retail or customer service fields are an excellent fit for the open entry level positions we are currently hiring for. People with customer service and retail experience tend to have excellent communication skills and the fun energetic personalities needed for our entry level sales and marketing positions. If you've had six months of retail, customer service, or both please apply.
We do not offer any outside sales, door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions.
We are looking for talented and personable people to meet the high demands of our clients.
Entry Level Account Associates are Responsible for:
- Meeting with new customers
- After training is complete - understanding product knowledge
- Meeting the needs of our clients with integrity
- Creating a positive experience for our customers What DMC Atlanta Offers You:
- Leadership development - we train in Covey Time Management and myriad leadership systems
- Full time or part time positions
- National and international travel opportunities
- Personalized coaching and mentoring from the DMC Atlanta President and leaders in our business
- The opportunity to give back to our community through our various initiatives
- Professional and fun working and learning environment DMC Atlanta is looking for individuals with the following characteristics:
- A powerful work ethic
- An optimistic attitude
- A Strong student mentality
- A genuine customer service attitude - a want to help people
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills We will be training qualified candidates for full time management positions in sales and marketing, human resources, team lead, and the executive office.
This is an entry level position. All college graduates are encouraged to apply; however, the following majors, degrees and experiences are the best matches: marketing, business administration, management, entrepreneurship, communications, advertising, public relations, political science, psychology, military, sports management, and any collegiate athletic experience.
Candidates with backgrounds or interest in retail, customer service, customer service call center, retail counter help, sales, sales associate, retail store key holder, customer service representative, retail representative, retail cashier, retail stocker, assistant customer service manager, assistant retail manager, retail management, or a retail store manager.
Keywords: DMC Atlanta, Atlanta , Retail Account Associate #EntryLevel, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!