Veterans Preferred - Cook 4
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -Hyatt has the best to
offer including: medical health care (after 30 days), free
colleague meals during shifts, paid holidays, vacation and sick
leave, paid Family Bonding time, discounted and complementary rooms
at Hyatt's across the globe and much more!
This culinary position requires good communication skills as well
as at least two years of previous culinary experience. Related
hotel experience preferred. Candidates should be able to perform
all basic and intermediate cooking skills including preparation of
soups, sauces, stocks, frying, broiling. This person may be
required to give direction in the supervisor's absence.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're
exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens
doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a
place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your
- Requires good communication skills.
- 2 years of previous culinary experience preferred.
- Related hotel experience is preferred.
- Candidates should be able to perform all basic and intermediate
- Able to work multiple stations in the kitchen.
- Requires moderate supervision and training.
Keywords: Hyatt, Atlanta , Veterans Preferred - Cook 4, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!