Server-Cat Cora's Kitchen- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
Company: Hojeij Branded Foods, LLC
Location: Forest Park
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Description Summary:
The Server's role is responsible for daily execution of the Mission
Statement, which includes providing First Class Service to both
internal and external guest. - This also includes friendly and
timely interaction with each guest, suggestive selling, answering
questions, taking and delivering the guests' order and following up
to ensure each guest receives their correct food and/or drink
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exceed First Class Service standards and behavior with every
guest, business partner and peers.
- Treat guest and peers in accordance with the core values of the
- Present the menu, answers questions, and makes suggestions
regarding food and service.
- Observe guests to respond to any additional requests and
determine when meal has been -completed.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the restaurant's menu and
- Totals bill accepts payment following established
- Process all point of sale transactions in a quick, efficient
manner while complying with the -company's Cash Handling and Loss
Prevention Standard Operating Procedures.
- Know all specials on a shift by shift basis as well as all
liquor, beer, and wine products and all menu -items and
- Build guest loyalty and enhance selling skills through the use
of available training materials.
- Maintain clean organized work environment.
- Support other areas of the restaurant as requested, such as
seating customers, answering -telephones, stock work, cleanup and
- Responds appropriately to guest concerns.
- Complete all side work duties which may include sweeping and
- Maintain current adult beverage certification. Ensure
responsible service of alcohol.
- Accountable for compliance with all local, state, federal laws
and regulation including those relating to food safety.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED
- Restaurant experience preferred.
- Experience handling money and a point of sale system.
- Ability to work various shifts in a 7/365 team-oriented
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to communicate
- Self-starter able to prioritize and handle various tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and unexpected
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with Team Members,
Managers, and Guests.
- Proficiency required in reading and writing and
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs, perform essential job
functions such as standing, bending, reaching, climbing on ladder,
and walking long distances
Keywords: Hojeij Branded Foods, LLC, Atlanta , Server-Cat Cora's Kitchen- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Forest Park, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!