Posted on: August 7, 2022
Looking for an awesome opportunity to grow your Restaurant
Management Career? RA Sushi is #Hiring! In Exchange for your
commitment we offer: · Competitive salaries plus generous bonus ·
Benefits - 401K - Meal Discounts · Scratch Kitchen Concept with a
unique vibe RESPONSIBILITIES: - Seeks out and uses service-related
guest feedback and takes appropriate action to continually improve
the level of service, drive overall guest satisfaction, increase
return visits, and reduce guest complaints. - Develops and
implements plans to continually improve guest satisfaction in the
areas of server attentiveness and table cleanliness. - Concentrates
on training service personnel, to continually improve the guest
experience. - Ensures safety, sanitation, and security guidelines
are followed at all times and immediately resolves any items
identified in inspections. - Reinforces suggestive selling
behaviors by ensuring that the guest is invited to enjoy sushi,
side orders, beverages, and desserts as part of the dining
experience. - Is responsible for maintaining the Benihana standards
of products, services, and quality. - Creates and fosters a culture
to make wine and sake an integral part of every guest's dining
experience. - Creates an atmosphere that insures guests feel
welcome and wish to return. - QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or
- One to three years of management-level hospitality and/or
restaurant work experience required or a minimum of 6 months as a
Shift Supervisor at RA Sushi with good performance and positive
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- A College degree in hospitality management or related field
- Proficiency in food planning and preparation, purchasing,
sanitation, security, personnel management, recordkeeping, and
preparation of reports.
- Previous experience in teppanyaki-style restaurant
- Knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel).
- Must possess a valid driver's license where applicable.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Must agree to background and credit check.
- ServSafe certified alcohol service certified preferred.
Keywords: Ra-Sushi, Atlanta , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!