Company: Merrill Gardens at Woodstock
Posted on: June 25, 2022
PREP COOK - Grow your career with Merrill Gardens!Merrill
Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of
success is currently hiring a Prep Cook at Merrill Gardens at
Woodstock in Woodstock, GA. Apply now to join one of the most
respected senior living operators in the country!Protecting the
health and safety of our residents and team members is a top
priority! Access to COVID-19 vaccines is available and is required
for all of our team members.* Yes You Can have a meaningful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfHJiSZrqjg&t=24sWe offer our
- Highly competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid
vacation, holidays, and more!
- Most evenings off! Our kitchen closes at 7:00! You'll be done
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for
- Company sponsored training!If you are someone with:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of experience in quality food preparation
- Food Handler's Permit (the the ability to obtain one) and
ServSafe Certification, as required
- Flexibility with schedule and availability to work early
morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and holidays We want
to talk with you!Consider applying to become a Prep Cook with
Merrill Gardens! Our Prep Cooks are responsible for:
- Manage Personal Pathways program and develop meaningful group
activities that provide cognitive and physical stimulation for all
residents in Garden House dementia program.
- Train and mentor caregivers in dementia care programming and
plan, coordinate and participate in a variety of resident
activities and events. We are proud to be certified as a Great
Place to Work two years in a row 2018 and 2019 - ranked in the top
tier in the country for exceptional workplaces!
Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year! Our
mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents,
families, and team members where every life is defined by the
possibilities. If you are a team focused individual with a deep
commitment to customer service, please start the online application
process to become part of the Merrill family!Merrill Gardens is an
Equal Opportunity Employer *Requests for Religious or Medical
exemptions are available upon request.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Merrill Gardens at Woodstock, Atlanta , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Woodstock, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!