Company: The Whitley, A Luxury Collection
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Prepare food of consistent quality and assist in kitchen
- Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and
production and portion standards, per check from servers.
- Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not
to over prepare estimated needs.
- Date all food containers and rotate as per HEI Hotels and Resorts
standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper
- Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation,
freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or
possible shortages. Assist in keeping buffet stocked.
- Return all food items not used on next shift to designated
storage areas, being sure to cover/date all perishables.
- Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost
problems, control food waste, loss and usage per HEI Hotels and
- Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove,
steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt
kettle, waffle iron and flat top grill.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Join Team Whitley! Located right in the heart of Buckhead with
convenient access to the highway and two Marta Train stations, the
Whitley has an awe-inspiring view of the city skyline. Gathering
together was Buckhead's original purpose, and this remains a focus
of our hotel so that we are able to provide a home away from home
for our guests. Our associates have access to many benefits such as
discounted parking and train passes, discounted dry cleaning,
complimentary meals and discounted spa services. In addition to all
of this, we invest in our associates by providing cross-training,
promotional opportunities and tuition reimbursement. Looking to
grow your career with the leading luxury hotel in the area? Come in
to see us today!We value U.S. military experience and invite all
qualified military candidates to apply.
Keywords: The Whitley, A Luxury Collection, Atlanta , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!