Company: Arbor Terrace of Decatur
Posted on: January 16, 2022
It's time to love your job again.
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are
treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a
Great Place To Work - and we are honored to be one of only 20
companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services"
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401kWe are
hiring a FT Cook, with hours from 6:00am - 7:00pm for 3 days a week
working every other weekend!
We are also hiring a PT Cook, with hours from 6:00am - 7:00pm for
every other weekend.:
As a Cook at The Arbor Company, your work matters. Here's why:
- You create great meals using established recipes, diet
modifications and menu cycles
- You assist with food stock deliveries, rotation of products and
regulatory log requirements
- You ensure cleanliness and safety standards are maintained by
following established cleaning schedules and protocols
- You communicate with the Dining Director on prep, production
and flow of serviceYou'll be great on this team because you
- Vaccination against COVID-19 (or willingness to get it)
- Culinary degree or training, or experience cooking in a
restaurant environment preferred
- Knowledge of kitchen basics, sanitation, food handling, portion
control, and cooking procedures.Our people and our residents are at
the center of our universe. We can't wait to meet you!
Keywords: Arbor Terrace of Decatur, Atlanta , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Decatur, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!