Beauty Supervisor-Perimeter Mall VS
Company: Victoria's Secret
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A Victoria's Secret-PINK Beauty Supervisor is a values-based leader
who leads performance through our core values to deliver the
ultimate customer and associate experiences to grow top line sales.
This role reports to the Beauty Store Manager, the Assistant Store
Manager of Beauty or the Beauty Manager.
Primary Responsibility: The Beauty Supervisor has the primary
responsibility of driving results for the Victoria's Secret-PINK
Culture and Customer: Supports direction and drives performance for
primary category of Fragrance. Supports all brand initiatives and
strategies (Sales Education, Launches, Events, Brand Promotions,
and Product Testing). Personally demonstrates and provides coaching
to direct reports selling behaviors and observations in all zones
(selling floor, cash wrap, fitting room, and non-sales area) and
building customer loyalty.
Talent: Sources for open roles and schedules interviews for
assigned team. Facilitates associate onboarding and completes
Operations: Supports operational excellence through visual
merchandising, payroll management, inventory control, and
delivering on our operational standards. Owns organization of cash
wrap zone, including, but not limited to: cash wrap standards,
inventory, MPOS charging stations, recovery, and line
All leaders are responsible for: Functioning as the Customer Sales
Lead, demonstrating the ability to coach associates and
concurrently leading the customer experience through demonstration
and selling. All leaders are expected to follow all company
policy/procedures and execute opening/closing of the store.
- Passion for Victoria's Secret-PINK Beauty Brand.
- Ability to improve customer satisfaction and drive customer
- Ability to manage complex and competing priorities with time
management and organizational skills.
- Experience taking business reports and insights and making
immediate and deliberate action to achieve results.
- A sense of self-awareness with an interest in seeking feedback
to improve and develop.
- Ability to monitor/track progress and incorporate feedback into
- Proven ability to link company strategies to day-to-day
activities and can inspire a team to deliver total company
- Experience with influencing cross-functional partners in
informal and formal settings to get things done.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and a flexible schedule.
- Ability to stand for long periods and frequently bend, kneel,
- Ability to use technology (headsets, mobile devices,
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or
terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin,
citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or
any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local
laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the
Keywords: Victoria's Secret, Atlanta , Beauty Supervisor-Perimeter Mall VS, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!