Superintendent - Restaurant, Retail
Company: Michael Page
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryOur client is looking for a
Traveling Superintendent to run day-to-day site operations on large
commercial construction projects throughout Georgia and across
Southeast. This person will have above market per diem, benefits,
bonus structures, and other perks and will be traveling 100% of the
time.Client DetailsOur client is a commercial general contractor
with a strong presence across the SE. They have an extensive
pipeline for both 2021 and 202 with majority of these projects
being recession proof. High profile projects with many repeat
clients and a high return client rate. Excellent leadership from
the top down with very little company turnover.Description
- Manage day-to-day construction field activities to ensure that
project milestone dates and overall schedule completion dates are
- Travel throughout the country, getting flown back home every 2
- Review blueprints, customer needs and contractor submissions in
order to execute appropriate bids.
- Lead team with construction project planning and developing
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure quality workmanship and safety
guidelines are met.
- Utilize good time management to ensure timely completion of
- Keep daily and weekly work logs.
- Coordinate and supervise all construction activities.
- Work directly with investors at times and maintain a
professional and client facing attitude.
- Ensure proper signage is posted on the construction job site,
and safety requirements are met.
- Review bids for work, as well as supervising the inspection of
- Schedule inspections as needed along the jobs site.
- Maintain as strong a relationship as possible with local
municipalities for potential future business.Profile
- Proven ability to deliver commercial construction projects on
time and on budget.
- Must be able to work in a multiple-project environment.
- Ability to read and understand plans.
- Ability to travel throughout the country.
- Technical understanding of residential construction including
building codes, trade sequencing, and best building practices.
- Capable of problem solving and experience with complex detailed
- Work with subcontractors, suppliers, utilities, city
inspectors, organize and direct activities concerned with their
- Establish project objectives, policies, procedures,
performance, and quality standards within boundaries of company
policy and contract specifications.
- Monitor and control project through managing the construction
schedule and directing subcontractors and suppliers to ensure
project is completed on schedule and within budget.
- Investigate potentially serious situations, anticipate project
delays, monitor job site safety, and implement corrective
- Competitive base salary $75,000-90,000
- Individual performance bonus. ($3,000-$10,000)
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Life & disability insurance.
- Travel per diem package.
- Travel stipend in addition to per diem.
- 100% coverage on lodging/hotels and logistics.
- Vehicle allowance.
- 15 days PTO, + more company sick days.
- Quick yet effective onboarding and training program, you will
NOT be micromanaged.
Keywords: Michael Page, Atlanta , Superintendent - Restaurant, Retail, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!