Company: Haverty Furniture Companies Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe safety of our customers, communities and team
members is our first priority, so we are implementing continuous
enhanced cleaning and safety protocols based on guidelines provided
by the CDC and U.S. government.Havertys provides masks and
protective equipment to all employees and works to maintain social
distancing practices in the workplace to ensure safety amongst our
team members and Customers.Salary: $16.00 p/h SPECIFIC DUTIES:
- Responsible for competently responding to incoming, outgoing
phone calls, pre-and post-delivery calls and email.
- Responsible for using My Service Center to create, maintain and
resolve Customer Service issues.
- Responsible for maintaining an action driven To Do list
andworking the list to keep it current daily.
- Responsible for learning procedural, policy and system
enhancements andadapting to changes as they occurJob
- Must have excellent communication, and listening skills.
- Must be able to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must work positively in a team environment.
- Must be able to professionally interact with customers as well
as other team members.
- Must have basic computer skills, including experience with an
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must have prior call center experience.DisclaimerThis job
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. He/she will be required to
follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties upon
the request of his superior.Havertys is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Havertys does not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by
appropriate law.by Jobble
Keywords: Haverty Furniture Companies Inc, Atlanta , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!