Part Time Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Lenox Square - Atlanta, GA
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
Casper (Casper.com) believes everyone should sleep better. The
Sleep Company has a full portfolio of obsessively engineered sleep
products-including mattresses, pillows, bedding, and
furniture-designed in-house by the Company's award-winning R&D
team at Casper Labs. In addition to its e-commerce business, Casper
owns and operates Sleep Shops across North America and its products
are available at a growing list of retailers.
Casper's Retail story began in 2017 with The Casper Wake-Up.
Alongside its success, Casper opened 15 pop-up shops across the
U.S. After an exciting beginning with Retail, Casper opened its
first permanent store in NYC in 2018, and announced the plan to
open 200 stores across the country and in Canada. Join the Dream
Team as the Casper family continues to grow!
As part of our Retail team, you will represent the Casper brand by
providing best-in-class service to all of our guests. We view
retail as an experience: one that is unique, personalized, and
hospitality-driven. This space (and you!) will help carve the path
for Casper's offline footprint. Your role will be to help our
guests feel right at home and discover the wonders of a good
Nuts And Bolts
This is an hourly role based in our retail store. You must be
available to work at minimum 3 days a week with weekend
We are deeply committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When you're not catching zzz's, this is what you'll do:
- Provide exceptional service to every person that walks through
- Follow up with customers through clienteling and e-mail
- Help Casper maintain a healthy sales pipeline by collecting
guest contact information and inviting individuals to trial our
- Maintain the highest level of product knowledge and
- Maintain the visual integrity of the space
- Create and process in-store sales
- Process and receive inventory replenishments
- Assist with setting up and executing community programs and
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights to
internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, and product in
order to constantly improve the customer experience
Our dream candidate is...
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Effective and expedient problem-solver with a meticulous
attention to detail
- Passion for Casper's core mission and values
- Positive attitude and feels there is no task too small
- Self-starter; entrepreneurial disposition
- Eager to be at the frontline of a fast-paced and growing
- Must understand and appreciate experiential retail
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and be on your feet all
Keywords: Casper, Atlanta , Part Time Sleep Specialist (Retail Sales Associate) - Lenox Square - Atlanta, GA, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!