SALES ASSOCIATE - RETAIL
Company: Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview:With venues in 74 countries, including 183 cafes, 27
hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the
most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton
guitar, Hard Rock owns the world's most valuable collection of
music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the
globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and
music-related merchandise and Hard Rock Live performance venues.
HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company
owns, operates and franchises Cafes across Europe, Asia, and the
Americas, as well as owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino
properties worldwide. Destinations include the company's two most
successful Hotel and Casino properties in Florida, both owned and
operated by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. In
2018, Hard Rock International was recognized as a Forbes Magazine
Top Employer for Women and Land Operator of the Year at the Global
Gaming Awards. For more information on Hard Rock International
visit www.hardrock.com.Responsibilities:The Retail Sales Associate
(RSA) is the ultimate guide through the guests' shopping
experience. Hard Rock merchandise is a unique part of our business,
which requires a special person to create the experience. As an
RSA, you will be assuming the role of tour guide, communicator,
entertainer, memorabilia curator and musician (at heart).
- Greeting guests.
- Answering questions - accurately and politely.
- Answering the phone.
- Making proficient sales transactions - using a point-of-sale
- Handling cash and other forms of payment.
- Maintaining proper cash drawer balances.
- Directing guests to areas/restrooms.
- Demonstrating impeccable product knowledge.
- Determining guests' needs - by actively engaging them in 1-on-1
conversations and informing guests of product features &
- Suggestive selling - using proven techniques (i.e., related
items, higher-quality items, transitional phrases).
- Maintaining a clean and organized store.
- Maintaining proper product stock levels - through retail pulls
- Displaying Retail product - through HRC's visual display
- Performing opening, closing & side duties - cleaning glass,
polishing brass, sweeping & vacuuming the floor, folding product,
- Assuring the complete satisfaction of each and every
- Creating memorable experiences.
- Entertaining guests to create "Raving Fans".
This job description reflects the position's essential functions;
it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be
assigned.Qualifications:EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must be at least 19 year old.SKILLS
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere.
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail
and a sense-of-urgency.
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude toward
- Ability to move throughout the corporate office and cafes
during visits (standing, walking, kneeling, bending) for extended
periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive
sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
- Ability to travel via auto or airplane for long periods of
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance ("having a plan").
- Following all uniform guidelines.
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards.
- Recycling products, where possible.
- Maintaining HRC's 5 core Values and Mission
Statement.Additional Details:Closing:Hard Rock International is an
equal opportunity employer. We live our motto LOVE ALL - SERVE ALL,
and strive to foster an inclusive workplace culture for every team
member. Hard Rock welcomes and encourages applications from people
with disabilities. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA),it is the policy of Hard Rock to provide reasonable
accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee
with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue
hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable
accommodation applies to all aspects of employment, including the
application process. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please
contact a member of our Human Resources team.Disclaimer
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current
job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to
require that other or different tasks be performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
Keywords: Hard Rock Cafe International (USA), Inc., Atlanta , SALES ASSOCIATE - RETAIL, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!