Remote Customer Service Representative Portland
Company: Certified Languages International
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Remote CSR Job Description
Who we are :
Certified Languages International provides instant access to over
the phone interpreters that allow our clients to communicate with
their non-English speaking customers. We provide access to over 230
languages with quick connection to a professional interpreter on
demand 24/7. By joining our team, you will be a part of providing a
service that is crucial and indispensable in today's global
We are looking for energetic and committed Remote Inbound Customer
Service Representatives to join our operations team. General duties
for our CSR's include
- Identifying and greeting our clients
- Gathering all required information for billing
- Assistance with 3rd party connection if needed
- Securing, and then connecting the interpreter to our client's
As CLI primarily deals with established business-to-business
accounts CSR's do not have to worry about upselling or difficult
client disputes and can truly focus on providing the best customer
Our goal is that our CSR's would consistently exceed our customers'
expectations by fostering the following qualities: hospitality,
problem solving, active listening, consistency, accuracy,
efficiency, and competency
In a market that has become increasingly saturated with interactive
voice response (IVR) technology, we believe it is through human
connection and reasoning that we will continue to set ourselves
above and apart from our competitors.
Full Time M-F 10:00am - 6:45 pm
Part Time M-F 10:00am - 2:00pm
M-F 10:00am - 3:00pm
M-F 8:00am - 1:00pm
M-F 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- Open to eligible candidates in Portland OR.
- Candidates must be able to meet and complete Day 1 (8hrs) in
office to verify I-9 identification, issue equipment and complete
- All other training handled remote.
Compensation : 15.00 an hour
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience with a previous
employer and stable work history.
- 18 years of age or older with a high school diploma or
- Ability to answer a high volume of inbound customer service
calls with great attention to detail in a fast paced, multi-tasking
Desired not required:
- College Education
- 1+ years Call Center experience
It is essential that all candidates for our call center possess the
- Friendliness - An ability to get along with and work well with
team members from a broad range of cultural backgrounds and
- Coachability - Receptiveness to constructive feedback on
- Ability to embrace change - The ability to keep up with new
information and adapt to new clients and service their needs.
- Trustworthy - Ability to self-manage, good work ethic and
All applicants will be submitted to a criminal background check
prior to hire.
Full time employees qualify for paid benefits after 30 days of
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Certified Languages International, Atlanta , Remote Customer Service Representative Portland, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!