Kitchen Vessel Captain - Atlanta
Company: Reef Technology
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Who Youll Work For REEFs mission is to connect the world to your
block. We transform underutilized urban spaces into neighborhood
hubs that connect people to locally curated goods, services, and
experiences.With an ecosystem of 4,500 locations and a team of
15,000 people, REEF is the largest operator of mobility, logistics
hubs, and neighborhood kitchens in United States, Canada, and has a
growing presence in Europe.Together we are leveraging the power of
proximity to keep our communities moving forward in a sustainable
and thoughtful way. What Youll DoREEF Kitchen Vessel Captains will
oversee the operations of REEFs business at their respective
location. This position will manage all kitchens employees with a
single vessel to ensure food safety compliance, excellent food
quality, on time delivery, cost effective performance and people
leadership.This role will play a key role in REEFs success on a
site through being a champion of their specific vesselknowing how
to be sure all the various Applications function successfully as
REEF continues to build the ecosystem that connects the world to
your block. The role requires inventory management, interpretation
of performance data, and personnel oversite.Key
RelationshipsReports to: NBRHD General Manager, MSA General Manager
or Site ManagerDirect reports: Kitchens supervisors and line cooks
within a vessel.Key Responsibilities
- Manage a diverse team of line cooks and Kitchens
- Responsible for the end-to-end employee life cycle of team
members in their vessel. This includes support of hiring process,
development, scheduling, performance management and engagement of
our team members.
- Meet or exceed food and vessel safety, sanitation, quality,
delivery and particularly food beverage health code
- Accountable for vessel KPI performance in coordination with
local leaders and company direction.
- Create a work environment that makes REEF a great place to
- Understand how to manage costs and maximize revenue at vessel
- Ensure the safety of all operations, particularly food and
beverage health code compliance.
- Ensure the operational efficiency of the vessel, including
maintenance, security and utilities oversight.What We Want From
- Operational experience preferably at hospitality, food and
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods,
ingredients, equipment and procedures to lead a team of line cooks
and kitchens supervisors.
- Strong organization and communication skills; experience
managing people and working collaboratively across multiple levels,
- A team player with high EQ and collaborative approach to
- Tolerance for uncertainty and a rapidly changing
- High intensity execution mindset, able to operate at pace.
- Gravitas and presence, capable of leading a diverse team.
- Need to be a believer, devoted to the mission and excited about
the companys potential.
- Embody and lead using the REEF core values: ability to show up,
be bold, show grit, be curious and be trueWhat Well Provide$100
sign on Bonus paid after 60 daysGenerous Incentive Bonus paid
monthly based on the sales and operational success of your kitchen
vessel.(Full-Time Employee Only)MedicalDentalVisionLife and
Disability 401KPaid Time Off (PTO)PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent is
regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Incumbent is occasionally required to taste or smell
- Push, pull, and lift up to 50lbs on a weekly basis.
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and work in a standing position
for a long period of timeWORKING CONDITIONS
- Must be comfortable working in a shared space, with constant
noise, without the use of a private office
- Must be able to cope with frequent changing priorities and
deadlines with a high degree of optimism, professionalism &
- Schedules may vary from week to week based on business demands
in excess of 40 hours with or without notice including weekends,
nights, holidaysREEF Technology is an equal opportunity employer,
and we value diversity at our company. REEF does not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, gender
identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. REEF complies with
all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: Reef Technology, Atlanta , Kitchen Vessel Captain - Atlanta, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!