Prep Cook, Atlanta Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
Prep CookS to join our team at the Atlanta Airport.Position starts
at $14.00/hour.Full Time Employee Total Rewards Package:Delaware
North believes in a total rewards package that helps us recruit and
retain the best associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive
benefits program designed to give our associates the comfort,
safety and stability they need to serve our guests each and every
day. Below is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food product, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing and side work duties as instructed
and according proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security and kitchen procedures.
- Communicates with chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Frequent standing and/or walking for entire length of
- Manual dexterity sufficient to chop, mix, blend, whip etc. a
variety of foods and liquids.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to variable temperatures, depending on the season; may
work frequently in a hot and/or damp environment.
- May be required to work in confined space.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to cuts from broken glass,
metal cans, slipping and tripping.
- Frequently immerses hands in water.Who We AreAt Delaware North,
you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day
unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Atlanta , Prep Cook, Atlanta Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , Morrow, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!