Company: Embassy Suites Atlanta Station
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Maintain the building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel
guests, associates and vendors. Provide Housekeeping Team direction
- Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication,
training, coaching and counseling and providing performance
feedback to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations,
resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend
discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, turndown
service, public areas and back of the house; ensure compliance with
accident/loss prevention programs, health/sanitation standards and
regulations to achieve a high level of cleanliness and guest
- Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas
of concentration to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping
- Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to
control inventory and ensure proper supplies are available while
- Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest
- Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain
controls and ensure guest satisfaction.
- Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate
protection of the hotel, guests, staff and company assets.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Keywords: Embassy Suites Atlanta Station, Atlanta , Housekeeping Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!