Operations Supervisor 2nd Shift
Company: KIK Custom Products
Posted on: April 10, 2021
KIK Custom Products
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or
Job ID 2# of Openings 1Job Location US-GA-ConyersPosted Date
2021-02-24Division KIK PoolOverview
We are KIK!
We create the products and brands that people trust to clean,
sanitize, and protect their homes, pools and cars. We are one of
North America's largest independent consumer product manufacturers
with 20 North American manufacturing facilities. We also operate
globally in Europe, Asia, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South
Africa. We are known by our portfolio of over 40 brands including
Spic and Span-- and Comet-- cleaning products, Clorox--
Pool&Spa--- (under license), BioGuard--, and Natural
Chemistry-- pool chemicals, and Prestone-- and Holts-- automotive
performance chemicals. We are also the #1 producer in North America
for store-brand ("private label") bleach and a leading private
label provider of laundry detergent and additives, dishwashing
products, general purpose cleaning and other home care
Our global team of over 2,500 employees drive our capabilities in
product development, product formulation, strategic sourcing,
manufacturing, packaging design, brand marketing, project
management, quality assurance, compliance, distribution and
Essential Job Functions
- Directs the work team and supervises the shift's production to
meet published schedules.
- Maintains a consistently safe work environment and personally
demonstrates his/her commitment to safety and compliance.
- Achieves consistent quality and high efficiency levels by
optimum utilization of equipment and manpower.
- Ensures efficient coordination and processing of a high volume
of work orders and develops and maintains a very close and
effective working relationship with all other departments.
- Ensures that production schedules are attained daily while
meeting safety, cost and quality objectives.
- Directs involvement with improving operating efficiencies,
reducing costs, identifying unfavorable trends and taking timely
- Holds employees accountable for maintaining an inspection ready
workplace at all times.
- Ensures that proper levels of Good Manufacturing Practices,
Health and Safety and Housekeeping rules are maintained and that
regulatory requirements are met at all times
- Shift Kick-off meetings with all departments
- Conduct Safety training (CBT's) and New Hire Training/Release
- Review material Inventory levels against production
- Evaluate production schedule priorities based on employee
- Validate housekeeping conditions from previous shift.
- Evaluate Finished Good Inventory staged to ship. Identify the
need to request empty trailers.
- Coordinate production schedule with Planner to ensure
priorities are meet.
- Review closed work orders. Input labor hours and complete
closed work order process.
- Review Time cards for both Temps and Full-Time employees.
- Email Shift recap Report.
- Update Reliability, Waste, and Down Time Tracker.
- Review and Complete Quality checks completed by operators.
- Complete Daily Supervisor Standard Work checks.
- Coordinate Headcount needs with Manager.
- Assist with discipline in accordance to policy as needed.
- Other functions as assigned based on business needs.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work
only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required
responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or
this description amended at any time.
Minimum two-year degree or significant experience required in area
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national
Keywords: KIK Custom Products, Atlanta , Operations Supervisor 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Conyers, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!