Restaurant Supervisor, Fleur-De-Lis
Company: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Assist the Director of Food & Beverage OPerations in the planning
and supervision of a food and beverage outlet as appropriate in
order to achieve customer satisfaction, quality service, compliance
with corporate/franchise policies and procedures and federal, state
and local regulations while meeting/exceeding financial goals.
- Monitor servers adherence to all service standards.
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from
guests in need of service.
- Ability to train and perform all restaurant duties
- Assisting in on-boarding of new associates
- Coaching associates with a positive demeanor and helping them
reach their potential
-Oversee and monitor sidework duty completion.
- Maintain bank to HEI Hotels and Resorts standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare
one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate
- Check Bar for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and
aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set up.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with restaurant manager with regard to special
events, house counts, etc.
- Assist Bar manager in conducting menu classes and taste
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear
direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Within the sweeping panorama of the north Georgia foothills,
Chateau Elan began with the planting of the vineyards in 1981. From
these lush vines has grown a 3,500 acre conference and leisure
destination. We welcome your interest in applying for a position
with Chateau lan Winery & Resort. For many years, we have served
our guests with the highest level of products and service in luxury
resorts. We owe our growth and success to our associates who have
served our guests with dedication and pride. The key to our
continued growth is found in satisfying and exceeding our guests'
expectations.We look for people with personality, energy,
enthusiasm, excellent grooming and commitment. We nurture and train
our associates throughout their tenure here. They, in turn, provide
the highest level of guest service making Chateau lan the special
place it is today.Perks include but are not limited to discount
hotel stays, discount spa services, discount golf, discount food
and beverage, discount retail, free meals in the Associate
Cafeteria as well as access to the YouDecide discount program.
YouDecide offerings include negotiated pricing arrangements for
vacation destinations, hotels, vacation planning, rental cars,
movie tickets/rentals, consumer electronics, consumer goods and
services, personal services and even discounts on cell phones and
plans.We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Keywords: Chateau Elan Winery & Resort, Atlanta , Restaurant Supervisor, Fleur-De-Lis, Hospitality & Tourism , Braselton, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!