Progressive Care Nurse
Posted on: May 19, 2019
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Cartersville Medical Center Cartersville, GA Registered Nurse (RN)
Progressive Care/Cardiac Step-Down Nestled amongbeautiful
mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona,
charmingCartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and
only minutes fromvibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville
Medical Center, a growingacute care hospital and regional cancer
center, youll love thefamily-oriented, patient-centered work
environment with Health grades five-starrated service lines.
Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums;shop the
unique downtown boutiques; play at LakePoint Sports Complex; float
theriver in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community
events andfestivals year-round. Education options include top rated
schools withchampionship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands
College, a two-yearinstitution of the University System of Georgia.
Live, work and play inCartersville, while being minutes away from
Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit themetro areas, then come home to
Cartersville. CartersvilleMedical Center is a 119 bed acute care
hospital, Chest Pain Center, CertifiedPrimary Stroke Center and
Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited bythe Joint
Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at TheWomens
Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited
bythe American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a
regional,Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility,
is convenientlylocated on the hospital campus and provides over
4,000 treatments with over 300new patients per year from a ten
county region.id Come join our winning team, this position will
play a key part incontinuing our success! The Progressive Care Unit
at Cartersville Medical Center:
- Progressive Care/Cardiac Step-Down is a 28 bed fast-paced unit
delivering specialized nursing care to a variety of patients,
including but not limited to, Chest Pain, Cardiac Cath, Stress
Test, Telemetry and post-ICU.
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many
other healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis,
treatment and discharge plan for each individual
patient.Cartersville Medical Center is currently looking fora
Registered Nurse (RN) Progressive Care/Cardiac Step-Down - FT
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis,
planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development,
assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to
the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Previous two years of experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire or
promotionARMYMOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX and
Keywords: HCA., Atlanta , Progressive Care Nurse, Healthcare , Cartersville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!