Pediatrics in GA - Locum Tenens Coverage is Needed from a Pediatrician in GA
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Pediatrics opening in Atlanta, Georgia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com An outpatient facility located in Georgia is seeking a pediatric physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The facility uses written charting. The schedule is Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 5:30 pm and the physician will see 20 - 25 patients per day. For this assignment, you need to have an active GA state license. We can match you with all types of facilities that use locum tenens doctors to relieve physician burnout, maintain patient satisfaction, and stay fully staffed during busy times, or while searching for a permanent doctor.
- Certification: BC not required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- Charting: Written
- Caseload: 20 - 25 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail Keyphrases: pediatrics jobs, pediatric oncologist jobs, pediatric wound care jobs, urology pediatrics jobs, pediatric interventional cardiology jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, pediatric gynecology jobs, pediatric oncology jobs, pediatric infectious disease specialist jobs, pediatric medical assistant jobs, pediatrician jobs, internal medicine pediatrics jobs, neonatal pediatric specialist jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs, pediatric nephrologist jobs, pediatric neurology jobs, pediatric nurse practitioner jobs
Keywords: CompHealth, Atlanta , Pediatrics in GA - Locum Tenens Coverage is Needed from a Pediatrician in GA, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!