Registered Nurse - Women's Services
Company: Cartersville Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Services Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you'll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at LakePoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville. Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 - bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women's Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.id Come join our winning team, this position will play a key part in continuing our success! The Women's Services Department at Cartersville Medical Center:
- We offer seven (7) Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) rooms.
- The comfortably furnished rooms feature all of the technical equipment required for monitoring and delivery and feature special amenities, such as recliners, rocking chairs, a television and a private bath. The unit's family-centered care philosophy features minimal restrictions for visitors and flexible rooming-in policies.
- Our care team accommodates the entire birthing process from labor and delivery to recovery and postpartum care.
- If gynecological surgery is needed, our surgical team can help with a full range of procedures and 24-hour anesthesia coverage.
- Our Outpatient Imaging Services focuses on diagnosing with regular mammograms, ultrasounds, and bone density scans. Cartersville Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Women's Services - PRN (12 hour shifts - Nights) Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing the primary function of assessing, planning and evaluating the pre/post operative care of all assigned patients, infancy through life span in the Perinatal Nursing Unit.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Previous Women's Services experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire or promotion for all RN's that recover patients post anesthesia
- Neonatal Resuscitation and S.T.A.B.L.E. course required within 6 months of hire or promotion.
- Fetal Monitoring required within 6 months for all RNs that work in Labor and Delivery. ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX and 46FX
Keywords: Cartersville Medical Center, Atlanta , Registered Nurse - Women's Services, Healthcare , Cartersville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!