Critical Care Nurse (RN) - $10K Sign On Bonus
Company: Cartersville Medical Center
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Cartersville Medical Center - Cartersville, GA $10,000 Sign-On Bonus Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive Care Nestled among beautiful mountains, the Etowah River, and Lake Allatoona, charming Cartersville, Georgia is the perfect place to call home and only minutes from vibrant Metro Atlanta. Home to Cartersville Medical Center, a growing acute care hospital and regional cancer center, you'll love the family-oriented, patient-centered work environment with Health grades five-star rated service lines. Explore the history-rich Smithsonian affiliated museums; shop the unique downtown boutiques; play at LakePoint Sports Complex; float the river in a kayak, canoe or tube; and enjoy the many community events and festivals year-round. Education options include top rated schools with championship athletic programs and Georgia Highlands College, a two-year institution of the University System of Georgia. Live, work and play in Cartersville, while being minutes away from Atlanta and Chattanooga. Visit the metro areas, then come home to Cartersville. Cartersville Medical Center is a 119 - bed acute care hospital, Chest Pain Center, Certified Primary Stroke Center and Gold Seal Inpatient Diabetes program accredited by the Joint Commission. The Breast Imaging Center of Excellence at The Women's Center provides mammography services that are gold seal accredited by the American College of Radiology. The Hope Center, a regional, Commission on Cancer approved cancer treatment facility, is conveniently located on the hospital campus and provides over 4,000 treatments with over 300 new patients per year from a ten county region.id Come join our winning team, this position will play a key part in continuing our success! The Intensive Care Unit at Cartersville Medical Center:
- Critically ill medical patients are cared for on our newly remodeled, state of the art 21 bed Intensive/Critical Care Unit
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis, treatment and discharge plan for each individual patient. Cartersville Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Intensive/Critical Care - FT Nights Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
- Previous ICU/Critical Care experience preferred
- Outstanding customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current GA RN license
- BLS Certification required within 90 days of hire or promotion
- ACLS certification required within 6 months of hire or promotion ARMY MOS - 66W or 66NAir Force AFSC - 46NX and 46FX
Keywords: Cartersville Medical Center, Atlanta , Critical Care Nurse (RN) - $10K Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Cartersville, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!