OBGYN Position Offering Work Life Balance In Metro Atlanta
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity in Metro Atlanta
Partnership Opportunity With Private Practice We are truly
dedicated to providing exceptional patient care. With over 25 years
of knowledge and dedication to patient care, we are among the most
highly respected and recognized providers in our fields of
expertise. Using state-of-the-art technologies and the latest
medical advances, our patients can be assured that they are getting
the best of modern medicine balanced with supportive, unhurried
care. We strive to continually provide patient-centered,
compassionate customized care, understanding that each patient s
needs are different, and should be approached in a personalized
- Guaranteed base salary offered with production incentives
- 4.5 - day work week and enjoy 2.5 day weekends!
- Great benefits medical, dental, vision, malpractice
- Gain the opportunity to work with midwives
- Robust 401K that helps excel your retirement pathway!
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree Board Certified
or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical licenseEnjoy Southern
hospitality all year round and practice with a successful private
practice that has served the Atlanta area for decades!
- Make traveling easy with the world s busiest airport just
- Practice in one of the nation s most historical cities
- Enjoy fine dining and top-notch entertainment all year
- Great schools, nearby museums, parks, restaurants, and shopping
Keywords: Curative, Atlanta , OBGYN Position Offering Work Life Balance In Metro Atlanta, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!