Registered Nurse ( RN )
Company: Recruiting: Park Springs & Peachtree Hills Place
Location: Stone Mountain
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Position Type: Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor
Shift Hours: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Role Category: Part Time + Saturday Sunday Avaliabity
Reports to: Director of Nursing
Availability: Weekend availability.
We are providing full range of benefits including health, dental,
vision and 401K plan for both full time and part time employees at
We are currently seeking reliable professionals to provide patient
centered care to our wonderful members. The ideal candidate will be
experienced in providing direct care to seniors and supervising
nursing assistants. We take pride in inviting only the best of the
best to join our team
- Provide care for the members
- Assist physicians in providing treatment to members
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in members'
- Maintain accurate member reports and medical histories
- Administer medication and treatment to members and observe
reactions or side effects
- Perform diagnostic tests
- Supervise less skilled licensed nurses or certified medical
- Prepare members for examinations and treatment
- Advise members and their families on various health
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current valid RN license with the State Board of
- Meet all requirements of state regulatory agencies and Board of
- Must meet all continuing education hours and education
requirements. Ability to read, write and communicate in
- Minimum six months' work experience as an RN or previous
experience as an RN in a skilled nursing facility.
- Experience in home care or related health care field
- Uses judgment when assessing and monitoring clients. Responds
to client needs.
- Reports observations of the client's condition to the DON.
Normal visual/hearing ability to comprehend written and oral
communication. Ability to perform tasks involving physical activity
which may include heavy to moderate lifting 50 to 110 pounds and
extensive bending, squatting and standing. Ability to lift a
wheelchair in and out of an automobile; may require assistance to
lift over 50 pounds; ability to push up to 250 pounds
independently. Proper body mechanics are consistently utilized.
Must use all distributed safety equipment.
Keywords: Recruiting: Park Springs & Peachtree Hills Place, Atlanta , Registered Nurse ( RN ), Healthcare , Stone Mountain, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!