MED Surg RN - Atlanta
Company: Insight Global
Posted on: November 20, 2023
The Registered Professional Nurse independently plans and
provides professional nursing care to patients in accordance with
physician orders and established guidelines, and in accordance with
the scope of practice as defined by the Georgia Nurse Practice
1. Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and
licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without
2. Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN
post-orientation or post-residency training.
3. Certified in American Heart Association's Basic Cardiac Life
Support (BLS). a. Other REQUIRED cardiopulmonary resuscitation
certifications (ACLS, NRP, PALS, etc.) are unit specific.
4. Please refer to the specific clinical unit for additional
education, competencies and/or certification required as a
condition of employment.
1. BSN degree preferred
2. National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred
3. Other preferred RN attributes are unit specific. Please refer to
the specific clinical unit.
Keywords: Insight Global, Atlanta , MED Surg RN - Atlanta, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!