Nurse Practitioner, Full-time - Primary Care - Atlanta - Primary Care
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Nurse Practitioner, Full-time - Primary Care -
HarmonyCares is one of the nation's largest home-based primary care
practices. HarmonyCares is a family of companies all dedicated to
providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This
includes HarmonyCares, HarmonyCares Medical Group, HarmonyCares
Home Health and HarmonyCares Hospice.
Our Mission - "Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the
Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of
Our Values - Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are
leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
* Competitive Base Salary
* Accountable Care Organization
* Comprehensive benefit package including 401K with match
* Annual stipend for CME and license/association dues
* Paid Subscription UpToDate for your tablet and company phone
* A+ rated malpractice coverage with tail coverage
* No holidays, no hospital rounds
* Minimal call responsibilities
* Provide primary care to high acuity patients in their home Monday
* Assistant to support your appointments
* Company Car w/ Driver
The Nurse Practitioners we seek are those who have directly related
experience in home health, geriatrics, hospice and primary care.
The Nurse Practitioner who wants to practice medicine with a focus
on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the
time needed to truly address the patient's needs.
* Licensed as a NP in the State where HarmonyCares Medical Group
* Federal DEA License/eligibility
* Geriatric training/experience preferred
* Active CPR/BLS Certification
Keywords: HarmonyCares, Atlanta , Nurse Practitioner, Full-time - Primary Care - Atlanta - Primary Care, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!