LPN, Jasper Physician Practice
Company: Piedmont HealthCare
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Have you got what it takes to succeed The following information
should be read carefully by all candidates.
Performs a variety of patient care activities in accordance with
established standards and practices.
1. Triage incoming telephone calls; responds to questions regarding
medications and treatment instruction; coordinates telephone
requests to refill prescription drug medications in accordance with
physician's directions and protocols.
2. Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with clinical nursing standards; observes, records, and reports
patient's condition; advises physician of patient's adverse
reactions to drugs and / or treatments.
3. Provides patient education and teaching under the direction of a
physician; answers questions regarding diagnostic testing and
4. Dresses wounds according to standard clinical procedures.
5. Performs Medical Assistant duties as necessary (refer to MA job
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
* Ability to write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and
small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees
of the organization.
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of
measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed
but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables
in standardized situations.
* Proficiency with the computer systems that are used in the
practice including Practice Management System, Internet products
that relate to office functions and Microsoft office systems
available to the office.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Successful completion of an accredited practical nurse program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
Current License in the State of Georgia as a LPN or NLC/eNLC
Keywords: Piedmont HealthCare, Atlanta , LPN, Jasper Physician Practice, Healthcare , Jasper, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!