Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW or LPC)
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Company: Benchmark Human Services
Category: Crisis Response Services
Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW, LPC) for Benchmark's Blended Mobile
Join Benchmark Human Services and positively impact the lives of
other people! Benchmark is a national leader in providing services
to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. We work with
people at home, at work, and in the community providing crisis
response. If you're looking for a rewarding job helping people with
disabilities become more independent and involved in their
community, then Benchmark is the place for you!
Benchmark is looking for a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
or Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) to join our team in
providing crisis support services to individuals in our community
who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis. We provide
thorough training, great challenges, and even greater fulfillment
as you help individuals reach their maximum potential.
Since 1960, Benchmark has been empowering marginalized populations
to see their potential. We are committed to realizing the full
potential ofEVERYONE- those we serve, our partners and vendors, and
our employees, who bring our mission to life each day. We actively
strive to be a workplace that honors the unique experiences of our
employees. Benchmark believes we are stronger, better, more
effective in our pursuits when we are diverse; when we are
equitable; and when we create space for everyone to be their
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Salaried position with no billable hours.
- Potential 5K annual bonus on top of salary.
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Various shifts and locations
- Advancement opportunities
- Provide support to clients and staff working in the Mobile
Crisis Support Program.
- Respond immediately when dispatched on crisis responses and be
present to provide supervision to staff.
- Facilitate referrals quickly to prevent escalation of
- Follow up with individual's IDT to ensure that they adhere to
- Provide crisis follow-up services within 24 hours of crisis
- Establish and maintain record keeping functions; integration
with CIS system.
- Complete necessary documentation to facilitate reimbursement
through primary funding sources.
- Develop and implement safety plans as appropriate.
- Report any suspected abuse, neglect or exploitation to
supervisor or department head.
- Develop discharge plan detailing the discontinuation from
crisis support services.
- Complete documentation as required by Benchmark Human Services
and state and federal regulations.
- Must be a licensed LCSW or LPC
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance
- Must be willing to flex schedule accordingly
- Must be experienced and competent in profession and maintain
any applicable license, training, or and certifications.
If interested apply on-line at: www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers/OPEN
POSITIONS/CRISIS RESPONSE SERVICE
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women,
and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Benchmark Human Services, Atlanta , Licensed Clinical Staff (LCSW or LPC), Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!