Join Northside Hospital's Growing Oncology Hospitalist Nocturnist Team - Atlanta, GA
Company: Northside Hospital
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Northside Atlanta Hospital is seeking an experienced nocturnist
physicians to join our Oncology Hospitalist team.
- Block schedules
- Training in Internal Medicine or Medical Oncologists interested
in inpatient work
- Must have or be able to obtain a Georgia medical
- Must have an active DEA
- Must be at least 3 years post residency
Why Choose Northside Hospital?
The Blood and Marrow Transplant (BMT) and Medical Oncology Programs
at Northside Hospital (NH) are one of the largest and most
comprehensive programs of its kind in the Southeast and has among
the best survival rates in the nation for bone marrow transplants.
Northside Hospital's BMT Program is committed to providing clinical
excellence and compassionate care for patients undergoing blood
marrow and stem cell transplantation.
In 2022, Northside Hospital had among the best allogeneic
transplant survival outcomes in the United States for the 14th
consecutive year (2009-22), per data released by Be The Match - and
the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research.
Northside Hospital was also the only center in the country (out of
175) in 2022 to maintain outcomes in the "above expected" range for
14 consecutive reporting year.
Northside is so much more than just a hospital. It's an extensive
network of state-of-the-art facilities staffed with skilled, caring
professionals who are dedicated to the health and wellness of the
communities we serve. Excellent compensation and full benefits
package available, including a funded pension.
Northside Hospital system includes:
- Five not-for-profit, acute-care hospitals, located in Atlanta,
Cumming, Canton, Duluth and Lawrenceville
- Over 250 Northside Hospital-affiliated outpatient centers and
medical office buildings throughout the Atlanta Region
- 3,900 providers on staff and more than 24,000
- Northside serves more than 4 million patients annually
- Nationally recognized expertise in Cancer Care, Maternity
Services, Radiology, Surgery and Women's Health
Keywords: Northside Hospital, Atlanta , Join Northside Hospital's Growing Oncology Hospitalist Nocturnist Team - Atlanta, GA, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!