RN, Operating Room, Sandy Springs OP Surgery - OR - Operating Room
Company: Northside Hospital - Atlanta
Posted on: September 20, 2023
RN, Operating Room, Sandy Springs OP SurgeryNorthside Hospital
is award-winning, state-of-the-art, and continually growing.
Constantly expanding the quality and reach of our care to our
patients and communities creates even more opportunity for the best
healthcare professionals in Atlanta and beyond. Discover all the
possibilities of a career at Northside today.
The Registered Professional Nurse at Northside Hospital
independently plans and provides professional nursing care to
patients in accordance with physician orders and established
guidelines, and in accordance with the scope of practice as defined
by the Georgia Nurse Practice Act.
* Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and
licensed as a RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without
* Minimum of two (2) years of full-time experience as a RN
post-orientation or post-residency training.
* Certified in American Heart Association's Basic Cardiac Life
* Other requirements such as RN attributes & certifications (ACLS,
NRP, PALS, etc.) are unit specific. Please refer to the specific
* BSN degree preferred
* National Certification in Clinical Specialty preferred
* Other preferred RN attributes are unit specific. Please refer to
the specific clinical unit.
Keywords: Northside Hospital - Atlanta, Atlanta , RN, Operating Room, Sandy Springs OP Surgery - OR - Operating Room, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!