Urgent Care Physician (Senoia) (Physician )
Company: Piedmont Urgent Care by WellStreet
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Urgent Care opening in Senoia, Georgia. Come Join Our Team! Be a
Part of our Growth! -Clinic hours 8am-8pm (Flexible hours/no
-61 Clinical locations (90 clinics total between MI & GA)
-Competitive Pay/RVU Bonus Plan-CME Allowance
-100% Company paid Employee Medical Premiums Position Summary
Plans, evaluates, and implements high quality medical care with
appropriate resource management to patients, both adults and
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
1. Adheres to the service and courtesy standard of WellStreet Care
by delivering the highest standard of patient satisfaction at all
2. Provides patient care within the respective clinical area which
complies with the Professional
Staff Bylaws, rules and regulations and WellStreet Care policies
3. Provides and/or serves as a resource for patient/family and
4. Provides an authenticated report of all physician services
rendered and maintains accurate and complete records in an
5. Completes necessary documentation and ensures communication to
facilitate patient care and appropriate reimbursement
6. Participates in meetings/activities as required to support
operations of the urgent care center.
7. Participates in activities that enhance professional
development, complete and maintain certification in BLS, PALS, or
NALS and maintains any additional specialty training/certifications
as required by the area assigned.
8. Performs other responsibilities as required. MINIMUM
- Board certified and licensed to practice medicine in the state
- Current DEA registration.
- Meets eligibility requirements for credentialing as part of the
WellStreet Care medical staff.
- BLS certification is required.
- Experience in urgent care or emergency medicine preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with patients,
families and other employees. WellStreet Care is committed to
providing the highest quality patient and customer care. In
addition to the above requirements, WellStreet is looking for team
members with the following qualities:
- A positive attitude toward patients, families, and coworkers
continually looking for ways to serve and impact guests positively
in a variety of situations while being courteous, respectful, and
- Willingness at all times to go the extra mile to create an
outstanding experience for customers and to train and lead the
center team to do the same.
- A desire to work in concert with others in an upbeat and
supportive atmosphere while reinforcing the WellStreet mission to
provide uncompromising service.
- A compelling desire to serve others, improve your community s
health, and have fun every day.
Keywords: Piedmont Urgent Care by WellStreet, Atlanta , Urgent Care Physician (Senoia) (Physician ), Healthcare , Senoia, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!