Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
Wellstar Cobb Hospital is currently seeking a full time Clinical
The Clinical Pharmacist will be responsible for providing
recommendations and/or assuming responsibility for nutritional
support, pharmacokinetics, or other medication regimens as
prescribed by physician. Must be able to perform all duties of
Specialty Resource Pharmacist and Pharmaceutical Care Pharmacist
including distributive and computer functions.
Must be competent and timely in the completion of all system
assignments. Must be competent to provide pharmaceutical services
for designated service line including higher acuity patients.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Completion of PGY1 Residency
- Previous experience with pain management.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduated from an accredited college of pharmacy
- PharmD required Required License
- - Licensed by, and in good standing with, the Georgia State
Board of Pharmacy Required Minimum Experience
- Experience with nutritional support and pharmacokinetics.
- Two years clinical experience preferred.
- Hospital Residency preferred. Required Minimum Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer
- Capable of preparing and providing presentations.
- Strong organizational skills.
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Atlanta , Clinical Pharmacist, Healthcare , Winston, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!