Clinical Pharmacist - General
Company: WellStar Health System, Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
One week 5 days then the next 4 days 700a-330p
Call every other weekend 800a -400p
How would you like to work in a place where your contributions and
ideas are valued? A place where you can serve with compassion,
pursue excellence and honor every voice? At Wellstar, our mission
is simple, yet powerful: to enhance the health and well-being of
every person we serve. We are proud to have become a shining
example of what's possible when the brightest professionals
dedicate themselves to making a difference in the healthcare
industry, and in people's lives.
The Clinical Pharmacist will be responsible for providing
recommendations and/or assuming responsibility for nutritional
support, pharmacokinetics, or other medication regimens as
prescribed by physician.
Must be able to perform all duties of Specialty Resource Pharmacist
and Pharmaceutical Care Pharmacist including distributive and
computer functions. Must be competent and timely in the completion
of all system assignments. Must be competent to provide
pharmaceutical services for designated service line including
higher acuity patients.
Required Minimum Education
- Graduated from an accredited college of pharmacy, licensed by,
and in good standing with, the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy.
- PharmD Required Minimum Experience
- Experience with nutritional support and pharmacokinetics.
- Two years clinical experience preferred.
- Hospital Residency preferred. Required Minimum Skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong computer
- Capable of preparing and providing presentations.
- Strong organizational skills.
Keywords: WellStar Health System, Inc., Atlanta , Clinical Pharmacist - General, Healthcare , Atlanta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!